23

Sebastian

I was sitting with Adriana. Talking to her, smiling at her felt like a stress reliever to me. I didn't know why I went there. But she didn't push me away and I am thankful for it. She is literally I can see. Her face, smile that small frown whenever I say something different or maybe flirty.
I smiled again at that thought and shook my head.

"You are smiling?," Again. That small frown. Her brows creased together.
I again smiled looking at her. Shit. I can't believe I spent five days without her. I missed her.

Fuck. She is so fucking beautiful. Her hairs were down but on both shoulders. Edges still wet. Her without makeup face. Her collarbone is visible. And you know what was distracting me whenever I looked at her. That damn satin cover which was resting smoothly on her body. Just a touch and it will fal-.

Don't go there.

I sighed and looked down.

"Nothing. Maybe I am happy that we met again." I ate my food and just then my mobile vibrated.

I picked up and Blake answered.

"Sebastian?"

My smile started to falter. Something is totqlly wrong. His voice broke. So low.

"Hey Blake. You okay?"

"Car-Car-Caroline." My eyes widened and I looked at Adriana. Her eyes narrowed as she sensed something was wrong.

"We are coming there."

I did hand gesture as we have to leave to Adriana. She understood and instantly stood up grabbing her mobile.

"Sh-she was as-assaulted."

I stopped at that moment. Not again. I can't hear those words again.

Iviana. The first person came in my mind was Iviana.

"Stay strong Blake. We are coming. "

"Yeah."

I ended the call and told Adriana everything.

She was calm and I don't know how, why. She just nodded her head and said 'Yeah we should go.'

Blake texted me that he is at his house .

"You go ahead. I will change and come down," Adriana said. Nodding I stepped in the elevator and running towards my car I quickly removed it from the parking. Adriana came and just sat there looking outside.

We both were nervous. But I never seen her like that. Her face was blank again and palms fisted at her lap. She sighed as she relaxed in her seat and looked ahead. Closing her eyes she dropped her head behind at the headrest.

I drove fast. Maybe alittle. Because at that time my concern was Blake. I just hope he will not do something wrong. Without hesitation he will do something and I don't want it to happen.

When I reached outside his house I quickly stopped it in front of the door and looked at Adriana.

"We are here." She opened her eyes and looked at me. She nodded her head and I quickly stepped out making my way towards the entrance.

I rang the bell and he opened the door. He looked tired. There were bags under his eyes.

I instantly hugged him and moments later he broke down. Fuck. It was hard for me. He was hurting.

I was taken aback to eight years ago. Iviana. I was in the same situation and I didn't know what to do. So I gave up. But I will not let Blake to give up. He is strong unlike me.

He separated from me and just then bell rang again. I opened the door to see Adriana. She looked calm but her were raged. They held fire. She entered and asking Blake about Caroline she entered one room.

I sat beside Blake and sighing I patted his shoulder.

"She will be fine."

He nodded his head.

"She has to."

He looked at me with tired eyes.

"She was alone. She fought with him alone. There was noone. Noone.
.
.
.
.
Her wounds."

He closed his eyes like he didn't want to imagine that thing.

"Have patience. She is a strong woman. She will be fine. Don't worry. "

He sighed and dropped his head back on the couch.

"I should have reached there sooner. "

"No Blake. It was not in your hands. And look you saved her. You were in time. Don't you dare put it on yourself."

He again sighed.

"Unlike me." He looked at me tje second those words left my mouth.

"You saved her. You did everything to save her. You are a great man Blake. But what did I do like a coward I gave up. I gave up on Iviana. I couldn't even bring her justice."

A mocking left my mouth and then he hugged me.

"Its not our fault. Its theirs who tried to assault women. We both tried to sabe them. Don't worry I will never give up on Caroline."

I smiled.

"You love her."

I watched as blush erupted on his face.

"Yeah I fell in love with her the second I saw her in that party wearing that beautiful Red dress."

"Don't worry. Say that to her when she will wake up."

Adriana came outside and told Blake that 'she is awake.'

Blake smiled widely. I even saw tear in his eye. He instantly went inside and locked the door.

Adriana looked at me. I stood up and went towards her.

Hesitantly I put my hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?"

She just looked at me.

"I am."

Lie. She was lying. She was not okay. I put my other hand on her other shoulder. And surprisingly she let me. She let me touch her.

Slowly closing the distance between us I hugged her. And she let me.

Her head was on my shoulders while her hands at her side.

It didn't matter if she didn't hug me back. What matters was she let me. She took one step and I was glad she let me. She didn't stop me. She was letting me in.

But there was very long way to go and I will wait for that day. Because she is my life and I wilk wait for her. Even if I have to for my whole life.