2-Help

Hawks POV

"What?!" I stepped back a bit.

He pretended to not hear me and continued, "We have found evidence of the Commission being guilty of quite a few missing cases." 

"Aizawa. There must be a mistake. The Commission is somewhere that exists to protect others, not kidnap them."

He pulled out a few files of many children going missing after meeting the Commission's workers as soon as I said that. I went through them, my eyes scanning the papers. My eyes widened. There was one question on my mind. "How long have they been working on this?" Aizawa seemed to read my mind and answered my question.

Aizawa continued, "We've been working on it for months. They don't have much background info, but we know they were victims of the commission."

"

I immediately closed the file and turned to Aizawa.

"So, Aizawa. How can I help you with something like this?" I said as I tried to hide my trembling feathers.

"I recently found out that you were working with the commission. Is that correct?"

"Ah, yes... So, I assume you want some information about them?"

"You catch on quite quickly." I gulped. They found out so much. I hoped they didn't know too much.

"I'm sorry to say that I'm not allowed to have that much information on them-"

Aizawa sighed. I guess he wanted a bit more information than this. 

"So...what now? How do we prove it's the commission's doings? The files don't give us that much information."

"Well, I was originally planning to ask you but...since you don't seem to know much about this case, I guess you can leave."

"Wait, I think I could find someone that can help with this thing. He's quite experienced in these kinds of things. Could you give me a few days?"

Aizawa thought for a while before turning towards the other pro heroes. I nearly forgot about them, to be honest. They all silently agreed. 

I went out through the window, ignoring Endeavor's annoying shouting.

Now, it was time to find that Endeavor-hating-black-haired guy.