15 - Roki-san...

Dabi's POV

While having a coffee with Keigo, I told him about how Eri would probably be the next victim. Eri's quirk could become undefeatable if trained by the Commission. But, what was I supposed to do? 

"Touya, it's Mika."
"What?"

And sure enough, Mika was walking over to our table. I stood up ready to leave, but was stopped by Keigo. 

"Hey Kei- Hawks. And...Dabi, right?" 
"Yeah..." I answered.

"Why are you here, Mika?"
"I'm here to talk to Dabi."
'Me?'

She wouldn't know I was Touya, would she?

"About the Commission."

Oh.

"Their leader's name is Yuichi something. I haven't found their last name. Just wanted to tell you that."

"You could've told ME that." Keigo complained.

"Touya."

"What." I answered.

That was when I realized. I messed up.

"I meant-" What was I supposed to say? 'Yeah, I'm your childhood friend that's actually alive, but a villain'?

She came over to me and stared at me. It was my first time seeing her genuine smile.

"I missed you. We all miss you."

"I...I'm sorry"

After all that stuff, I filled her in about the situation with Eri. She told me she would try her best to stop the Commission from taking Eri. It was nice talking to Mika after all this time. Though I would never tell her that.

I went to the bathroom for a while and when I came back, I could see Keigo's ears red and Mika's face shocked. She stared at me and then at Keigo. What had happened? Mika then quickly left after saying goodbye. Shame.

"What did you two talk about?" 

"Just work...and things" Keigo's ears were really red.

"Oh, right! I nearly forgot. Here. Happy Birthday Kei."

I handed him my gift. It was a watch that could call me whenever he needed me. 

"Just push a button and I'll come to you."

"Thanks." 

I grabbed Keigo's ears. They were burning.

"Is someone talking behind your back or something?"
"Huh?"
"A 1907 superstition says that your ears burn if someone..."

Keigo laughed. The sound calmed me.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked

"Where?"

"Anywhere."

If only every day would be like this... But no. It wasn't.

[Time skip: Jan 10]

"Dabi! We need your help! Eri. She's been taken!" Mika's voice cried.

"On my way."

Why did everything always go wrong for me? 

.

.

.

"We let them take Eri... I...I'm sorry everyone" Eraserhead apologized. Why was he apologizing?

"Eri's quirk would be really dangerous. Even more if they give her those pills...and their training" Keigo trembled.

"We'll get her back. Dabi, you have the address don't you? It's our turn to strike."

"Finally" Endeavor said to Eraserhead's comment.

Endeavor, or my so called father, had dark circles around his eyes ever since watching the video the students got (stole) from the commission. 

After the meeting, Keigo flew to his apartment. I ran over to there. It was helpful that the Commission trained us physically as well. 

"Knock Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Me. Coming in."

"Wait-"

I went in to see a MESS. Guess old habits die hard, huh? 

"Touya... Eri won't be trained like us would she?" he was crying.

Keigo never met Eri. It was pure kindness that he could cry for her. That he could feel this determined to save her. A true Hero. My Hero.

I went closer to him. Should I, or should I not? I decided to...

My lips met with his. Would this calm him like his lips calm me? My hand pulled him closer to me. Keigo stopped the kiss to breath for awhile. His eyes stared at my lips. His golden brown eyes stared at my lips as if seeing its prey. I tried to stand up to leave but was stopped by Keigo. 

"Please stay, Roki-san..." I blushed at the name he called me. Cute. 

He grabbed my arm and fell asleep on the mat. A sofa to his back and the love of his life on his right. Keigo slept a dreamless night that night.