3-Agreement

Dabi's POV

"Kurogiri, could you keep Toga quiet for a while? I need to answer a call."

"Of course, Dabi."

I quickly went into my room to answer the call. I could hear Toga and Shigaraki fighting over food and Kurogiri trying to calm them down. I couldn't believe this was what the 'Psychotic League of Villans' was supposed to be like. I looked at my phone to see Hawks calling. I answered tiredly. 

"Hey, Lil'birdie" I yawned.

"Hey Dabi! Tired?" I answered with a small 'yes' "Well, too bad. I kinda need you to come to the café near the LOV base? Think you can come?"

"Do I need to?" I heard a yes coming through the speaker. "'till when?"

"Now" I sighed. This bird was gonna be the death of me. 

I hung up and quickly put on a hoodie and wore a mask to cover up my face. I checked the mirror to see if I was completely covered. After making sure, I went to the bar and told them I was leaving for a while.

I soon arrived at the café entrance. Hawks was there waiting for me. Though he was covered up as well. We both went in and sat somewhere a bit more distant from the others.

"So, what's the emergency?" I asked, going straight to the point. 

"Straight to the point like always, aren't you?" I stared at him, "Alright. I called you here because I wanted to talk about the commission." I stared at him. It had been so long since we talked about the commission. Hawks continued, "The pro heroes started becoming suspicious of the commission and decided to bring me into the mission of exposing the commission, and I wanted you to join. Simple, right?" I sighed. 

"So, you're asking me to help you on a mission where I have to work with heroes?" Hawks nodded, "Great idea. But, I think you missed a few important details. Firstly, I'm a villain, Hawks. I'm not exactly "besties" with heroes. Secondly, do you think I'm allowed to go against the commission? If it was that easy, I would have done it ages ago. Third, I'm not in the mood. I just got out of a pure mess with Toga and Shigaraki fighting, and now you want me to go on a mission with heroes?!" Hawks looked at me with puppy eyes. 

"I'll go get some iced tea for us. How 'bout that." Now he was trying to convince me with drinks? I didn't get him at all. Couldn't he see that I didn't want to go to this "mission"? But another part of me insisted on going. As I was drowned in my thoughts, Hawks came. 

"Hey~ changed your mind yet?" I stared at him. I had never been able to say no to him. I would try to avoid his crazy ideas, but I always found myself agreeing in the end.

"Yeah. But I have a few conditions." 

"Take your time. The drink will be coming soon." And it did. It came quite quickly. I slowly uncovered my mask and started drinking. I saw Hawks staring at me. He was smiling at me. Others could mistake this for happiness. But I knew better. Hawks could smile like that, but Keigo's smile was different. This wasn't his smile. I wanted to help him. I wanted him to be happy again, like how we used to be. Before the accident...