14- A girl with a Rewind quirk

Dabi's POV

I woke up in my room like always. I went over to my desk and opened my laptop. I had only slept for about an hour. I hacked into the Commission's data last night. As the last few loading pages were done, I saved all the data.

While going through their files I would see Mine, Keigo's and Mika's files the most. 

Mika was someone I had always looked up to. She had long dark blue hair and wore square glasses much like Fuyumi. She was one of the many victims of the Commission. Soon after I left the Commission, she started working at the Commission. She was more of a peacekeeper, which didn't fit the commission's teachings. The thing I liked about her most was that she respected everyone's wishes. Even small wishes. Such as my wish to beat Endeavor's ass. The only people she DIDN'T respect was the adults at the Commission.

Keigo looked up to Mika as well. They would like to talk about how someone who came later than them was at a higher 'rank' than them.

Our school's name was 'Seni Private School'. It had a system called 'ranking' in which kids would be ranked according to their tests. I was Number 1 in the overall while Number 3 in physical, 1 in academics, and 1 in quirk control.

I sent the name of our school to Eraserhead and went back to research. I didn't trust the heroes yet and didn't want to give them more information. Outside was Kurogiri and Compress talking.

"Don't ya think Dabi's been with Hawks a bit too much lately? What if Hawks betrays us and Dabi follows him?""I'm sure he won't. Dabi has followed Shigaraki well all this time.""I guess so.""Could you go wake all the members? We are about to have a meeting."

After hearing this, I went out of my room and sat on one of the chairs there. "What meeting?""You surprised me, Dabi. We will soon attack UA. We need everyone ready."

'We will?' I went back to my room. After putting my coat on, I wondered, would I be able to kill heroes? Though only for a few weeks, I worked with them. And I never betrayed someone's trust in me. Unlike the Commission.

If I killed even one of them, I could lose my chance to bring the Public Safety Hero Commission down. But if I didn't kill them, it would get the Lov more suspicious than ever. As I was thinking, Kurogiri was going on with the meeting.

"Many heroes are either sick or very busy right now. Which means most of them won't be participating in the fight. We believe if done right, we will be able to take one of the students there..." Bla bla bla.The next morning was similar, we planned our attack and checked who we could take. We decided to take a girl with a Rewind quirk, commonly called Eri-chan. I researched on her to find she was the daughter of Shie Hassaikai's boss.

The next day was the big day. We prepared our attack and went to UA. The siren alarmed the students we were here. Everyone ran away from us. Except Class 1-A. Everyone was afraid and screaming. Except Class 1-A. No one was fighting back. Except Class 1-A. No one was that stupid. Except Class 1-A. Which included my younger brother.

I sighed and went in the building. According to the map, Eri was somewhere here...Why wasn't she in class? I burned the door down and saw... a kid?

"Hey. What's your name?" Oh god I was weak to kids."Eri, sir. What's yours?""You can call me Dabi.""Mr.Dabi!"

She came into my arms while saying it was cold here and that I was warm."ERI!!" Eraserhead came in. "Oh. It's you.""Yeah, disappointed?""No. Now give her back. I know your plan is to get her. So leave the poor girl alone."I stared at Eri. She was smiling telling me about Eraserhead being so cool. This girl was experimented on? It reminded me of my past. I saw the scars on her arms. The horn on her head was pressing mine. As I handed her over to Eraserhead, something bright shone at me. It was her horn.

"Mr. Dabi!!"

It hurt. I started remembering flashbacks to when I was younger.

'Touya! I can help! Just stay where you are! It's me Keigo! Your fire's too stro-! Ugh'

'Kid... If you want to live, leave your friend and let's leave this place. We'll fake your death. Come on!'

The fire was surrounding me. Slowly engulfing me.

'Touya!! Where are you?'

'Come on. Just leave your friend!'

I followed the mysterious man to the tunnel. He kept his mask on.

'Hey kid, you have a good friend, but if you want to live, you need to know how to leave them.'

'What if I didn't want to live?'

'Then go back and die'

'What's your name? You don't look like a hero.'

'I'm their killer. Stain. Those burns look horrible. What did those fakes do?'

I snapped back to reality, staring into Aizawa's red eyes. What was that? I stared at Eri in Eraserhead's arms.

"What's her quirk?""You don't know that?""It's important. Now tell me.""It's rewind. Why?"Oh god. How did I forget? I remembered the Commission's next target, <A young girl with the quirk, Rewind>.

"Protect Eri with your life."

With those words, I left the building in a hurry. Should I have kidnapped her? No, I'm sure Aizawa will be able to keep her safe. At least I hoped so.

I made a call to Hawks.

(Dabi? What's up?)

"The Commission's next target is a girl named Eri. Tell the others."

(Got it, Tou- Dabi.)

"You can call me Touya, you know."

(Thanks... and do you have time today?)

"Yep. I'll get your birthday present ready."

(You remembered!)

"Of course. I'll call you later."

(Bye Touya~!)

I went back to the LOV and told them I couldn't find the girl.

"Ugh, I'll get them next time. Filthy heroes."

I would have agreed with him a few weeks ago but now I thought, 'Maybe not all of them are so bad.'