5-Interviews (1)

Midnight POV

Yesterday was full of drama, and I didn't expect today to be any better. I met up with Mt. Lady as soon as school was over. I was completely exhausted from teaching for hours. How did they expect me to handle a mission when I could barely handle teaching kids?! Anyways, I made some small talk with the 23 year old hero that the people compared her with. Could they not see she was way more attractive? But there were a few things they agreed to, which included...

"Isn't Dabi hot?" Mt. Lady asked. I nodded. 

"Even though he was a villain, if he asked me out, I would go out with him." I said.

"But aren't you too old-" I stared at her, "-I mean, how old is Dabi, anyways?"

"I don't know... probably around Hawks' age, considering they acted like friends." I said, but then, another question popped inside my nosy mind. "How did they meet each other? Hawks said he had looked for Dabi because he knew about the commission...but doesn't that mean he knew Dabi beforehand?!" I was surprised it took me so long to find this out.

"And, it probably means that he knew what the commissions did before Aizawa told him..." that was right too, did Hawks lie to us? The thought was too insane, all he did was help us, even Dabi was helpful...

Somehow, the conversation changed from mystery-solving to a Hawks & Dabi-are dating theory.

 After chatting with the girl for a few more minutes, we had arrived at the front of the prison. We walked up to the security and told him we were visiting a criminal. The guard was about to ask more about us but let us through when Mt. Lady asked to let us in. We went in and got to meet him easily. We sat on the other side of the table. 

Maybe it was because he had a family, seduction didn't work out well. So we became more direct.

"Have you ever heard of someone named Keigo Takami?" I asked.

"That kid? He's alive? Ugh, I should've killed him..." he said it so easily, I was shocked. How could someone talk about killing their own child so easily?

I looked at Mt. Lady's furious face. She wasn't joking around like that interview we once did, she looked like she wanted to crush the guy with her quirk. Honestly, I wanted to do so too. I calmed her down and looked back at him. The mission didn't allow us to do any damage to him...stupid rules.

"Yes, he's alive. And missing. Could you tell me everything about him, please?" I said, in my most sweet voice. He didn't take any of it and looked at me, mad.

"He was the reason I got caught! If it wasn't for that woman and child, I would be fr-" He was sent back to his cell immediately. Hopefully, he would get to stay in there for the rest of his life. But, according to the officer, he was going to be free a week later. 

Though the mission was unsuccessful, I still got to befriend Yu (Mt. Lady), and find a few things about Hawks. Who was he really? Which side was he on? 

Then, a crazy idea popped inside my head. I looked over at Yu, she was staring at the blue winter sky.

"Hey Yu, you don't think Hawks is working with the commission, do you?" Yu looked at me shocked. 

"Did you just read my mind?" I giggled, she must've been having the same thoughts.

We went over the reasons he could be working for the commission. But eventually, we decided to put our trust in Hawks over logical reasons. But, we still decided to search up Hawks' name, for safety precautions.

It really was getting cold here, I thought. These were the times R-rated heroes hated the most. It was the time of coldness. Which meant we weren't allowed to wear anything too showing.

We talked about Hawks' upcoming birthday, and how they could surprise him at his house. It began to snow, I liked the snow. But Yu didn't seem to like it as much. We went into a mall, and while waiting for the snow to stop, we went shopping.