10- Meeting

Hawks' POV

I woke up to see that it was 5 in the morning. I put on my hero costume and looked at my phone.

There was a text message on my phone and saw it was from Nezu. I looked at it to see that the meeting place had changed. I went to the place they mentioned and realized it was inside some kind of sketchy café in the middle of the woods.

But something seemed wrong. I was a minute late, but there was only Endeavor, Dabi, Rumi, Midnight, Aizawa, and Nezu waiting for me.

"Where are the others?" I asked.
Aizawa sighed at my question, "Many left because they didn't want to work with Dabi while AllMight and... the others caught some type of disease. It's a type of disease even Recovery Girl doesn't know about. We decided letting them rest would be the best option."
Was it the same disease for all of them? If so, could it be the Commission found out and spread the disease? I asked the others to see that they seemed to have similar assumptions as well.

While gathering up the files, Aizawa said, "I had a thought, but what if the Commission is training the kids to be their weapons?" which made Dabi and me flinch, and all the others stare at Aizawa. 

"That would make sense. As many of the children seem to have been sold to the Commission and came back injured." Nezu said while nodding. 

After rearranging the files we gathered, I sensed Mic running our way. A few minutes later he came, which was when I realized Ishihara Tomoko [On chapter 8-Interviews (4)]was with him. The girl looked a lot healthier than when I first met her on my "interview".

"Hello. My name is Ishihara Tomoko, friend of Haruko Tabata, who was also a victim of the Commission."

"Hello Tomoko-chan! Welcome to our team!" Rumi practically shouted.

"Since when were we a 'team'?" Dabi said, sounding emo-er than ever. Is that even a word?

Anyways, Tomoko got along well with all of them. Except Dabi. She seemed uncomfortable with the way he looked at her like she was a prey. But everyone was uncomfortable with Dabi, not just her. He seemed especially in a bad mood today.

We then started going through the calls the Commission has been contacting for an hour. We were now searching through the calls made around 13 years ago when Aizawa stopped me from scrolling through the phone numbers.

"Wait, isn't that your phone number, Endeavor?"And sure enough, there was Endeavor's phone number, the digits I saw daily . Everyone stared at Endeavor. Endeavor was also in shock. He checked the date and was even more shocked. In a small voice he said a name that got Dabi to stare at me.

"Touya..."

Right after he said the name of his dead child, I heard a rustling noise behind me. I turned around to see bushes. Was there a squirrel somewhere? I also noticed how Tomoko flinched at the name, Touya.

Touya really was famous huh?

Anyways, Endeavor started explaining himself about why his phone number was on the list.