Chapter 6

I have got to get my head on straight. What Grams said earlier is fake. Right? There is no such thing as vampires or shifters, and I'm not a banshee. She is just sick, the worse though is the fact that I could get it when I'm old like her. Or already have you know since the reason I'm here is because I was going to be sent to a pysch ward by the cops.                                                                                         I am driving back home, so I can change and just walk to the beach. when I get there Grams is on the couch and mom is gone. I thought she would be her flight was at 11.
      " Hey Grams. I'm going to the beach is that okay?"

      " Yes, be careful though. The woods can be a dark place for someone who doesn't believe." Oh, that still is going on. What ever I just have to change, and I love her anyway she's just trying to bond with me over something we both love.

      " Okay, thanks. I will see you in a bit." I run up the stairs to my room and get to my closet. I get a Hoodie since it's going to be cold out later.

      I walk back downstairs and out the door after saying good bye to Grams. I walk to the entrance of the woods and enter. As I am walking I hear a sound near me. I follow it to see someone with their mouth on a deers neck.

      " Is it okay? Are you okay, Do you need help?" I recognize the honey blonde curls from school. I also realize the blood dripping from the deer. Oh,my, God. What is happening. "Jasper Hale? What happened to it?" He looks at me and there is blood dripping down his mouth. Was Grams right? Or is he just a person who likes drinking animal blood? I am going to go with one because that is just what everything is pointing too. His gold eyes, pale skin, looking like he wants to murder all the kids in the school.

      " What are you doing in the woods?" He asks. Just then Alice appears out of FREAKING nowhere right next to him. I can feel my jaw hit the leaves.

      " Jaz, let's go Edward says he needs to talk to us." Jasper nods his head toward me and Alice looks at me. " Heaven, what are you doing here?"

      " Grams, Grams. Grams was not lying. She said that- wh- omg. I am going going to have a heart attack."

      " Your heart is beating normal. Like totally normal." Alice says.

      " I know. It's called over dramatizing. I tend to do it when vampires and shifters are real. Wait, uhhh. I am like going to leave. Right now. I have somewhere to be, where there is no way for me to bleed near vampires." I start running  and Alice almost chases me until she just stops.

      " I didn't sense fear on her Alice, it was merely confusion. A lot of it." I hear Jasper say. She looks at me worriedly for some reason. I keep walking until I get to the beach. I walk past the beach all the way to the cliffs and climb the trail. I take the trail that breaks off and go to the little hidden cliff.

       " Hey, how's your day been?" I ask Embry.

      " Fine. Jacob and Quil had a run in with the hallway monitors though."

      " Just imagine they are just all gay, or secretly murdering people." Embry laughs at that. I smile.

     " Gay? Maybe. But if their are a cult wouldn't they murder people? I mean most cults do mass suicide or something right?"

      " Yeah, they need a mass to do that though they only have three people. Just wait til you join. I hear teenage boys with girl problems are easy targets." I joke. He looks at me offended.

       " I happen to talk to you just fine. Do I not?" I look down and hide my blush that happens for no apparent reason.
       " I don't really count."