Chapter 15

I went to sleep with nightmares. That one text scared the living daylights out of me.

   Wish I could say it's just a prank, but I have a feeling deep down. It's not. I am sitting in my room staring at the same text, for hours now.

   How could someone know? Am I that obvious? What do they mean by "I'm gonna suffer"? How do I stop this?

   I wish I could tell someone about this. Wish I had guts to tell Grams, but I don't. I don't wanna bring someone into this if the only way I know this isn't fake is a gut feeling. My friends don't know what I am they will think it's a prank. Grams will go on complete lockdown. Mom still doesn't believe in the supernatural.

   I'm on my own in this.

                                 ---

   It's been a week. I've hung out with the guys, without talking to Nina. We kinda just went on like it was normal. I went to the dinner with Quil, it was nice (he even paid for it, he wouldn't let me).

   Grams suspected something, but I told her it was just stress from homework. Bella has been sitting at an empty Cullens table, not talking to anyone.

   Mya has told me that Griffin is super nice. I haven't met him yet, but I'll take her word for it. Mya and I have plans to go to the movies, and she invited him. I invited Jake, Quil and Embry. I knew that Embry would be with Nina, so he wasn't gonna come. Jake said he was gonna work on his rabbit instead because a new part just got there. Quil is a loner so obviously he's coming.

   At the moment though Mya and I are sitting on her bed at her house.

   "Embry has a girlfriend still?" She asks when I tell her that.

   "Yeah. I'm over him anyways. It's fine." I say. She looks at me with a face that says 'girl, your lying'.

   "Heaven, you're not over him. Your like almost in love with him." I feel heat in my cheeks as I lay my head on her pillow to cover them.

   "No I'm not. I'm over his cuteness, jokes, gentlemeness, his kindness, and    cut me off here." We both laugh as I sit back up.

   "Well, to let you know our double date is locked. Griffin has absolutely said he's coming." Mya says with a huge smile. I smile with her, happy she has a possible boyfriend.

   "Thats great, becaus-. Double date? What do you mean?" I ask.

   "You invited a guy you like I invited a guy I like."

   "I invited Quil. I don't like him like that."

   "You talk about him almost as much as you do with Embry. You screamed in the phone when you told me he said was coming." She says looking at me.

   "You can't have more than one crush though. I am trying to get over my crush on -."

   "You also went on a date with him." She says.

   "I did not. We went to dinner, and he's just sweet, and funny, and. I can't have two crushes. Mya! I don't like Quil like that," I say. I don't like him. Do I? Oh, my gosh. I can't like him, just like I can't like Embry. Ugh, I hate being a teenager.

   Though to be honest i can like them both, I can like just one, it's morals saying one has a girlfriend, and the other I also like his friend, and can cause problems.

   "Thats a date. You told me he paid, and you guys went to a little restaurant," she says. "And now you're about to go on date number two." She says moving her eyebrows up and down.