Chapter 16

I am sitting in a house. It's warm and I feel at home. A guy walks in, he has a muscular build, he's tall, he's Quiluette too, and he gives off a vibe that he's not just human. A women enters next, she has scars up/down the left side of her face, but it doesn't take from her natural beauty. I can't see anything but their eyes, their facial features blurred. Well, except the woman's badge of strength.

   They look at eachother with a different kind of look. It's love, but deeper. It's as if their world is only within the other. Their eyes glisten looking at eachother. It's beautiful. Two more come in, and their both with someone.

   I see a smaller guy, still built. He's got another beautiful girl. It makes me wallow in the feeling of wanting to be as pretty as someone else that you see on the side of the road.

   The bigger guy, but smaller than the first, has someone who looks a lot like Jake's sister. From what I can tell. They all hold that look to eachother.

   This look of pure love. Nothing can break the bind. You can tell from their looks. I feel something within myself change.

   Something shifting. It's a warm feeling, I have a pull to go somewhere. I move, and the whole area shifts.

   It blurs more and then I'm on the beach. First beach. La Push.

   There's a back facing me, and I call out. He turns, his face a smiling jungle. Instead of getting lost in trees, I get lost in his eyes. Instead of falling in a random pit of quicksand, I fall in a random fit of bliss.

   He's so handsome. Even in a dream.

   My chest warms, and it's so welcoming. I fall.

    It blurs a little again, and now I'm in another spot with him.

   The forest. There's a blanket on the ground and he's smiling. An amazing smile. A mind melting smile. I mean it too, my mind is melting right now. He sits on it, and pats a spot next to him.

   My body moves. When I look up he's already looking at me. His eyes are full of emotion, one emotion. I see it in my Grams eyes everytime she talks about she talks about Grandpa.

   But like normal, nothing lasts.

   A woman with midnight black hair, snow white skin (yes basically Snow White) pops up behind him.

   The smile creeping onto her face is cruel. So cruel it could kill. It does, it causes a pain making me want to scream out. Not as cruel as her eyes though. They give away her bloodthirsty nature. I see death within her eyes, making me open my mouth on instinct wanting to alert people of the deaths. My voice doesn't work right now though. I just get the rest of the way to the ground.

   Embry turns, a sound like a growl exiting his lips. Hot. Not right now though. His bones look like they move, and next second he's this giant wolf.

   The vampire woman smiles. Again. I can't move. Some other force has me as spectator for what's about to happen.