Chapter 5

" - His feeble attempt to protect you." A man with creepy red eyes says. I look around at my surroundings again. A ballet studio? Why is Bella here? What is going on?

      Suddenly the guy is pepper sprayed and Bella runs. Somehow he jumped over her. He throws her to a wall and she hits her head, but it feels like I was the one thrown to the wall.

      " Tell him how much it hurts!" He breaks her leg.

      " Ahhh" I fly upward and grab my leg. That felt so real. I lift my blanket to look but nothing is there. Why would my leg hurt, or my head, I wasn't even in the dream.

      My door opens and my grandma comes in.

      " Grams? What's up?"

      " You screamed."

      " Oh. That. No, it was just a dream." She looks at me weirdly. She comes farther in and sits on my bed.

      " Sweetheart, you need to know something. Something very important about our family."

      " Grams I know we have a illness that runs in some of the generations. You have it, great great grandma had it."

      " It's not an illness. It's a gift. A very special gift that can help people. Sometimes."

      " Does it really? Because all it seems to be is me being a pyshco." Grams hugs me.

      " Your not. Your just a banshee."

      " Banshee? Grams those are myths."

      " No, just like the shifters I told you about. Vampires as well." Oh, my, gosh  Grams is so weird sometimes.

      " When you believe me come see me. No jokes." She gets up and leaves. I sit here for a second.

      I get up and go to my closet. Get a pair of black shorts, and a matching black t-shirt. I wear the same shoes I did yesterday. I put my hair in a high ponytail that has a  couple pieces out around my face.

      I walk downstairs and Grams is sitting on the couch watching tv. Mom is in the kitchen her suitcases by the front door. I walk into the kitchen to get me some breakfast.

      " Honey, I decided to leave the car here so that you can keep driving to school." Awesome (I'm squealing in my head). I grab my poptart and nod my head.

      " That sounds cool." This sounds so freaking amazing, totally bone crushing awesome. I HAVE A CAR! She looks at me skeptically. " Okayyy. it sounds SUPER AMAZING!" I start jumping up and down, squealing out loud. She smiles and laughs. I hug her, grab my bag and walk out the door, to my car.

      The parking lot is packed. There are students everywhere. I park my car closer to the school, also right next to Emmetts car it looks like. I have to ask if they know where to get those contacts. Confident front. That will work. I get out of my car and walk over to him.

      " Hey Emmett right?" He looks at me for a second.

      " Yeah. You need something?" Here I go.

      " Actually kinda. So like where do you get your contacts? There's no beating around the bush." He looks taken back a little, gosh, I should've tried to find a way to beat around the bush.

   " I don't know."

     " That kinda sucks, 'cause I was gonna ask what colors there were."

    " W-why?"

      " Just to see if there were red ones. It's just a weird reason that I don't want to sound crazy for. I am gonna go. Tell Roselie good morning when she gets out." He nods, and I walk back and towards the school. Gosh, that was brutal. I could swear I'm stupid.