The Past and The Present.

A/N: The writing for this first Act happened amazingly fast, honestly sitting and watching the movie to transcribe the dialogue is what took the longest. I adore Captain Jack in all his moods and colors (A testament to Johnny Deep and his amazing acting... and bone structure.) and this is my desire for him to find a woman as brave and fearless as he deserves. The plan is for this to be a slow burn and for Charlotte to become a heroine worthy of our dear captain and who makes him be the good man we all know he is down deep. In my head at least Lottie looks a lot like Natalie Portman(above).

Spice/smutty chapters will be marked* and have a warning before the chapters.  Be kind but constructive feedback is always appreciated.

Currently working on the third one and trying to decide if I go on to the last two movies. 

ENJOY, I know I did!

1720, the passage from England to the Caribbean.

At the bow of a Navel vessel stand two young girls, they are well dressed with curled hair and look remarkably similar.  The slightly older and taller is Elizabeth and the younger by a year is Charlotte. They both are delicately built with golden brown hair and brown eyes (Lizzy's are a bit darker and she is a bit more slender while Lottie's eyes are almost amber in color.)  They are quietly singing a song that Elizabeth had learned (goodness knows from where) as they look out on the foggy night.

Young Elizabeth and Charlotte "We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me hearties yo ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me hearties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up?"

From behind them a sailor sneaks up quietly and puts his hand on their shoulders and they both jump in surprise.

"Quiet, missy's! Cursed pirates sail these waters. You don't want to bring them down on us, now, do ya?"

From behind him came the voice of the rather dashing Navel officer who was to accompany them to their new home. "Mr. Gibbs, that will do!" Lieutenant Norrington was set to take over command of the garrison in Port Royal.

Gibbs gestured towards the two young girls. "They was singing about pirates. Bad luck to be singing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark my words."

Lieutenant Norrington smirked at him, "Consider them marked. On your way."

"Aye, Lieutenant. It's bad luck to have women on board too, even miniature ones."

Elizabeth pipes up "I think it'd be rather exciting to meet a pirate."

Charlotte standing by her side looks slightly alarmed that her sister would say such a thing, even if an adventure would be exciting it was hardly proper for a young lady to voice such a thing. But Elizabeth rarely cared what anyone thought of her opinions and often blurted out inappropriate things.  Charlotte kept her thoughts much more to herself, especially the inappropriate ones.  

"Think again, Miss Swann." Norrington smiles. "Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them. I intend to see to it that any man who sails under a pirate flag or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves. a short drop and a sudden stop."

Elizabeth glances at her sister who shrugs and they both glance at Gibbs who mimes a hanging causing both girls to gasp.

Just then from the background comes the figure of the girl's father, the newly appointed Governor Weatherby Swann.  Lottie thinks he looks quite distinguished in his new brocade coat and long wig.