Jack's Entrance and Reunited at last.

Davy Jones' Locker
A single peanut lies on the surface of a crate, and behind it,Jack puts a napkin around his neck and prepares to eat the peanut with a fork. Just as he is about to a pistol shot is heard and Jack falls to the ground dead. Shot by... Jack! This Jack pops the peanut into his mouth.

"My peanut." He tells the now dead Jack. "Haul the haylyard, slackened braces!" Jack suddenly calls out and we see the deck of the Black Pearl, manned by an army of Jack's!

There are Jacks up in the rigging, Jacks carrying buckets, Jacks swabbing the deck. All the Jacks look slightly different in their dress. Some are shirtless, some in vests and with sashes and some without but they all scurry about the ship, apparently afraid of the "real" jack, the only on in his hat and coat.

Jack 1 "Aye captain. Slackened braces!"

Jack 2 "Step lively! With a will!"

There is a Jack laying prone on the deck, staring at the sky, unable to move. "Help."

Jack 3 "Man the yards, you filthy toads!"

A Jack lays an egg and then clucks like chicken.

On top of the mast there are six Jacks pulling at the main sail. "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Jack 4 "Haul the sheets, sensibly boys!"

Jack 5 "Aye captain." 

There is even a Jack make romantic eyes at a goat!

As Captain Jack makes his way around the deck watching the work going on he zeroes in on a Jack coiling the tack line

As Captain Jack makes his way around the deck watching the work going on he zeroes in on a Jack coiling the tack line.  This Jack is shirtless and on display are veritable canvas of tattoos across his back and arms. "Mr. Sparrow." Captain Jack demands.

Jack 6 "Aye captain."

"What say you about the condition of this tack line?"

Jack 6 glances down at the neatly coiled rope. "It be proper to my eye, sir." he answers.

Captain Jack scoffs. "Proper? It is neither proper nor suitable, sir! it is neither acceptable nor adequate. It is in obvious fact, an abomination."

Jack 6 looks down at the deck in contrition. "Beggin' your pardon, sir, but perhaps if you gave a man another chance."

"Shall I?" Jack asks as he draws his sword and stabs Jack 6 through the stomach, the sword emerging from his back. "It's that sort of thinking what got us into this mess." He whispers to Jack 6 and then pulls the sword free and turns to the rest of the crew. "Gentlemen, we have lost speed and therefore time, precious time, which cannot be regained once lost. Do you understand?" He yells as he cleans and sheathes the sword.

"Aye aye captain!"

But there is no crew, Jack has been talking to himself this whole time. "It will all have to be redone, all of it! And let that serve as a lesson to the lot of you!"