Claimed, The Bread Crumb Trail, Calypso revealed.*

A/N, Sorry this took a bit but writing intimate scenes and original dialogue is hard. Let me know what you think if you want, all feedback on the smutty scenes are appreciated as I struggle to find a good balance to them.

Smut warning

The Black Pearl, Captains quarters.

No sooner had Jack pulled Charlotte in to the Captain's cabin then he had her pressed against the wall and was all but devouring her lips in a frantic kiss. "Jack... Jack..."" she pulled back and Jack moved his focus to pressing kisses down her neck and unbuttoning her vest. "Jack, you said we need to talk." she reminded him as a pulled the vest from her and she heard the heavy cloth hit the floor.

"Changed my mind," Jack responded as he revealed her soft pale skin at the top of her breasts and began to kiss the newly revealed flesh. "Need to kiss every bit of you more."

"Jack! What happen with Beckett on that ship?!" Charlotte demands and pushes against his shoulder causing Jack to step back. "For goodness' sake Jack you haven't even realized that Elizabeth is not here!" Jack looks at her with his dark eyes and steps close to her, pressing her back against the wall and cupping her heart shaped face in his palms.

"Pet, I know I'm not making any sense, but I very much NEED to carry you to that bed and make love to you right now. Afterwards you can tell me what idiotic scheme your sister has gotten herself into and I will explain everything to you! YES?" he demanded, and Charlotte could tell by the desperate look in his eyes that he meant every word.

She nodded and reached up to wrap her arms around Jacks neck pressing herself to him. "Yes Jack." and pressed her lips to his.

Jack's hands moved to her waist and the curve of her ass and he picked her up as if she weighed nothing. Her legs wrapped around his narrow hips even as Jack's tongue slipped past the seam of her mouth and teeth to sweep in and tangle with her own. Jack carried her across the room, and she felt the hard surface of the table under her bottom just before Jack tugged her shirt from her trousers and grasped both sides. One sharp jerk later the buttons could be heard popping loose and rolling across the floor as Jack stripped her shirt off and then then moved to pull off her boots.

"You don't want that one torn off you too you should take it off." Jack gestured to her thin undershirt that he could see her straining breasts and plump rosy nipples through even as he stripped off her footwear and moved to unbuckling her belt.

Charlotte closed her mouth where it was still open in a gasp of shock at the destruction of her shirt, and she moved quickly to spare her only chemise the same fate as Jack removed her trousers. No sooner had she pulled the material over her head Jacks large, rough hands cupped the swell of her breasts. He pressed her back against the surface of the table, his eyes tracing over her soft curves as she lay there like the most sensual banquet before him.

Jack's hands gently kneaded her aching breasts, his clever fingers pinching and rolling the stiff points before tracing downward to skim over her waist and across her hips. His gaze and hands were inexplicably drawn to the damp pink folds of her wet core and his fingers probed the slick entrance while his thumb found and circled the tight little bundle of nerves at the top. Charlotte cried out in surprise and in pleasure as two fingers breached her opening and began to thrust into her.

"That's it pet, I want to hear how good I make you feel, want the whole bloody ocean to hear how well loved you are." Jack growled just before he buried his face between her legs and replaced his thumb with his mouth in worshiping her clit.

Charlotte's whole body arched at the sensation and it was only Jacks other hand splayed against her tummy that kept her from coming off the table as he masterfully swirled his tongue and worked her tight channel to bring her body to the edge of oblivion. The first orgasm crashed over her quickly, but Jack was a man possessed in chasing her towards a second even higher peak. He was relentless with his caresses and Charlotte had to bury her hands in his thick hair when he replaced his fingers with his tongue in thrusting into her sex. Jack pulled her thighs over his shoulders and gently dug his hands in to her ass to pull her closer and raise her hips to an angle that allowed him to thrust deeper and her core immediately started to clench around him from the second orgasm as she arched her back and every muscle she had seemed to tighten. Charlotte felt completely bone less and her eyes fluttered closed, moments later she heard the rustle of fabric and the clang of Jacks belt hitting the floor and then felt the pressure of the broad tip of his cock slipping through her folds and with one deep thrust Jacks was buried to the hilt in her.