Enrique

No One's POV:

Stepping off a private jet at an airport in Toronto Canada was a 17 year old boy with brown hair, tan skin, and green eyes.

With him, his parents. Alano and Merise Burromuerto. Waiting for them, their eldest son. Fernando and their granddaughter Cartia.

Merise ran to her granddaughter and hugged her. Fernando and Alano shook hands. "It's wonderful to see you two". Alano said.

"Yes". Fernando smiled.

"Papa can we go home now". Cartia complained.

"Sure honey". Fernando picked her up and walked off.

"Padre, is it alright if I go see Alejandro". Enrique smirked slightly.

"Yes but don't bother him". Alano took his wife's hand and walked off.

Alejandro's POV:

I was cooking breakfast for Heather when I heard a knock at the door.

I went to open it immediately freezing when I saw who it was. "Enrique". My voice lowered.

"My dear sobrino". He smiled.

"Leave, Heather and I are quite busy today". I said shutting the door.

I walked back to Heather and I's bedroom where Heather was just getting out of the shower. "Who was that?". She said wrapping her towel around her body.

"Just my stupid uncle". I scowled.

Heather smirked and then kissed me. "You're sexy when you're mad". I smirked.

I kissed her back and walked out to see none others than Enrique in our living room. "I told you leave".

"Well I'm your family". He smiled.

"That doesn't mean I have to like you". I grit my teeth.

I think I exaggerated on how bad José is because Enrique is even worse. He always wants me to call him uncle and always treats me like a baby when he is only 3 weeks older than me. He constantly makes my life 10 times more miserable.

I pushed him out of the house and went back to Heather who was changed. I sat down and she went over to me. She played with my hair and braided it. I sulked. "I just need to get some fresh air". I walked outside and to my surprise and annoyance Enrique was standing right there.

"Oh Alejandro you can't get rid of me that easy". Enrique laughed.

I grit my teeth and was about to punch him when Heather came out. "What is with you Burromuerto's and bullying each other".

"Why don't you just go away dear". Enrique said.

"What are you my mother". Heather glared.

"No". Enrique responded smoothly and I just pushed him out. "Just stay away from me and Heather you no good piece of shit".

Enrique looked dumbfounded and I walked inside and slammed the door.

"Yep so sexy when your angry". Heather kissed my lips.