Some humans are more like animals

*flashback*

Jin is in a rich looking, modern apartment. He is cooking a good meal when the front door slams. Namjoon enters the room and grabs Jin's ass while giving a sloppy kiss on his neck. Jin smiles and turns around only to notice the red lipstick on the hem of Namjoon's shirt. And with the hem, he really means the lower edge of the shirt, near the pants. Jin sighs. "Namjoon, who did you meet with?" "Just some of my artists... New ones. I had the audition today, remember?" Jin nods. He wants to ask why the audition has to involve a blowjob or sex, but refrains. It's better to let sleeping dogs sleep. Namjoon has a... ahum... tendency to take things out on Jin whenever things don't go as he pleases. Jin puts the food on the table and takes a seat. The worst part is, Namjoon doesn't even try to hide it. Jin knows he is often out having sex with all kinds of people. He just assumes it's part of Namjoon's job to do so. As a major CEO of a producing company, he has to connect with many different people. Male, female, doesn't matter. Namjoon just does.

Jin is feeling badly hurt by Namjoon, but believes that he still only loves him. Even if Namjoon has sex with other people beside him, Namjoon's heart belongs to Jin. Of that he is sure. But why does it hurt that much? He isn't that hungry. Namjoon notices. "What's wrong dear?" He says. Jin wants to speak his feelings, because Namjoon is a human too, and Jin is only human too. "Why is there lipstick on your shirt?" "None of your business." "I kinda feel like it is..." He says carefully. Namjoon gets up and throws the plate with food off the table. "I come home to find you like this? Is this how you are supposed to be?" Jin gets up too. "Why, Namjoon, why? Am I not giving you enough? Am I not enough? Do you even love me? Why did you ask me to be your partner if you go off fucking other people?" Jin lets it all out. Namjoon grins. He walks towards Jin, grabbing him roughly under his chin.

His gaze is intimidating and violent. Jin can feel the fingertips protruding into his jawbone. "It's simple, I like having a pretty thing by my side. It gives me the pleasure of being looked up by others. The fact I got someone as hot as you by my side, makes me a sexual desirablel. People want me more. And every rapper has to get his sugar on the side, no?" Jin's eyes fill with water but he isn't crying yet. "So next to a pretty face, you feel nothing for me?" Namjoon grabs Jin by his waist and pushes his groin closer to Jin's groin. "Fuck, no, you are so sinfull when you are under me and crying in pleasure when I fuck you on this hard cock of mine." Jin pushes Namjoon away but the latter lets go of Jin's waist and grabs his wrists, hard. "Don't you think you can push me away, gorgeous." He forces his lips on Jin, mumming the other, and bites hard when Jin doesn't kiss back. Jin can taste the metallic taste from his plump lip being bitten. Tears are rolling down now in his struggle. But Namjoon is relentless and keeps him under control.

Namjoon tears off his clothes, leaving Jin bare and helpless before he puts Jin over his shoulder and walks to their bedroom. Jin is just soullessly hanging, not even able to fight him off and a few minutes later he tries to shut down his mind while his body is being ravaged by Namjoon, leaving bruises and ruptures internally everywhere. A tear rolls from the corner of his eyes.

*current time*

SJ: Hey, long time. Do you still look for producers? I think I got someone for you.

NJ: Hey gorgeous. Finally you message me. I can see what I can do for you, but in return I want you to come over to where I am.

Jin trembles slightly and Suga notices it. He lifts his head, worriedly.

SJ: I'm already in bed. Maybe we can meet tomorrow evening?

NJ: You're still living in that dump? I'll come to pick you up.

SJ: Tomorrow evening then?

SJ: Namjoon?

SJ: Tomorrow, right??