Found

Yoongi's kisses grow more heated by the second and he starts to lick Jin's jaw and neck. "Jin. I love you. I want you." He says in a low growl. Jin opens his heavy lidded eyes and looks at the younger. He is all hot under the collar too and nods. "I want you too. But ehm... how does... I mean... this, how does it work?" Yoongi sits up and straddles Jin. "The same way humans do. When I'm in human form I am just like a regular human male. When I'm in cat form, I'm physically like a male cat." Jin bites his lip and pulls Yoongi back but the other pulls himself out of Jin's hands again and sits up still. "There are a few animalistic things we do during sex though." Jin's interest has peaked now. "As?" "When humans are sure they want to stay with someone, they marry but that's not such commitment as what we do. We mate." "Mate? That sounds very intense." "Yes, because once we mate, it's for life." "Wait, hold up." Jin tries to sit up a bit more, feeling the need to talk about it some more. He has questions.

"So have you mated before?" "No. Otherwise I would be with my mate." "So... are you going to mate with me? I mean, if that is the equivalent of marriage, that would be a bit fast, no? I-I need time..." Yoongi snickers a bit. "Jin, I can fuck without mating... Did you really think I'm still a virgin?" Jin's ears turn red when having this kind of talk. He does feel like it's important to know. "So we won't mate?" Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Why do you sound so disappointed? Do you or do you not want it?" Jin turns his eyes away, shyly and keeps quiet. Yoongi lifts Jin's chin up to make him look at him. "Don't worry about it. When we are ready, we are ready. For now, I'm just happy that I finally could show my true self to you. But tell me, how do you really feel about all of this?"

Jin thinks about it for a while. His horny feeling dissipated.Yoongi is happy for the fact Jin actually is thinking about it, and not just glossing over it. After a good full minute Jin links his eyes with Yoongi and it takes the latter back a little. "I didn't even know people like you existed. I mean, how even? But that is something I can find out later. For now I just want to ask you what you think is the most challenging and different about being a hybrid. What are you worried about for me?" Yoongi scratches his head. Jin suddenly managed to return the question. He places his hands on Jin's stomach and lets his chin fall in the pit of his collarbones. Not lifting it he starts to speak his insecurities to Jin. "That you'll be disgusted by me. That you'll leave me once mated and I'll end up hurt." Jin scoffs and upon hearing that, Yoongi looks up. "You do know those are just human relationship securities too, right? I asked for hybrid ones." Yoongi feels his heart swell and he relaxes his shoulders. Jin is right. There isn't actually anything so different from normal human relations. Jin saved him again. "But I can change into a cat! I can pop out my tail and ears at any given time!" Yoongi tries to bring it up.

Jin shakes his head slightly while having a soft smile and closed eyes. "There are tons of nerds that are into cosplay and cat dressing. They are human. People don't mind as much as you think. They might frown upon it, but that's just their problem, no?" Yoongi starts to break down and drops his head again. Jin's words comfort him in a way he has never felt before. It's as if he can finally truly accept it if Jin accepts him as he is. Jin softly puts his hand under Yoongi's chin and lifts his head up, looking into a tear stained face. "Got any more?" Yoongi shakes his head, falling short in strength to open his mouth or produce a sound. "So this answered your question about how I think about it just fine, right?" He nods. More than ever, Yoongi feels like he wants to plant his canines in Jin, and melt into his new home. Jin became more than just his owner and a place to stay. Jin became his home. Next to Jin is where Yoongi feels home.

He wraps his arms around Jin's shoulders and pulls himself into a hug. Jin hugs him right back. Both of them sniffed the other's scent. Jin softly strokes over Yoongi's back in a petting way. "I won't stray from you ever again." He softly whispers into Jin's nook of neck. "Yeah, don't make me put you on a leash." Jin jokingly says and Yoongi leaves Jin's embrace but still having his arms around Jin's neck. "If you really want to, I'll let you..." He says in a low, slow voice. "Do you, now?" Jin smirks and closes his eyes while tilting his head. Yoongi closes his eyes too and meets Jin's lips in the middle. They both melt into the kiss.