Connection

Namjoon is brewing in his office. More like boiling. He hasn't expected Agust D's music to be such a hit, and he can't retract it anymore. He taps his cheek and tries to find a solution. Not just that. He needs to find a way to get Jin back. Ever since the other came back into Namjoon's life, he hasn't had a satisfying fuck. He fucked many women and men, but none of them ever compared to the cumming face Jin has. Even if it means he would have to stay loyal to Jin, if that's what it takes to win Jin back, he would do it. As much as he doesn't like it one bit.

Yoongi comes by to work in the studio again. He has his own pass so he doesn't need to see Namjoon at all. He whistles and loves how everything goes his way. He actually wants to even write a love song now! He takes a seat and checks on the royalties. They are nearing the 6 numbers. He grins. He knew he was a genius, but this much?!

Jin opens the door and JK just turns the corner of the street with V. Jin waits for them to come closer and he quickly grabs V. "I had the best time with V!" JK smiles his bunny smile and is completely happy. "What did you do together?" Jin asks, partially out of consciousness. "We played, watched a movie together and when he lays on top of me, it feels so comforting." "Did you take a shower with him? Swim with him? Get naked in front of him?" JK is slightly freaked out by Jin's weird, specific questions. "Eh, yeah I put on my jammies before entering the bed with him." Jin pulls the leash and V whines a bit, but almost in a pleasurable way. "I see. Well. Ehm. I don't think it's a good idea to let V stay with you. When was your birthday again?" "in 2 months." JK proudly holds 2 fingers up while throwing Jin a wide smile. Jin nods. "Right, 2 months..." He says as he takes V to the back. "Gotta run to school now, bye!" JK waves and runs out of the store.

In the back, V sits down and is staring at Jin with his tongue out. "Cut out the charades. I know what you are, Taehyung." The dog retracts his tongue and slowly forms into Taehyung. "Well whaddayaknow. You know about hybrids? Fair. That way I can go all out with you, no?" And he says while nearing Jin, his eyes looking dangerously predatory. He softly walks with his fingers over Jin's chest to the shoulder, his eyes ghosting over Jin's neck and body. "N-no, I-I like Yoongi..." Jin says, slightly taken aback by the seduction waves the other uses. "But you are not marked. So it's still a free game..." Taehyung says as he pushes his nose against Jin's earlobe and breathes against his neck. Jin pulls away. "No. Stop doing creepy stuff like that. And don't look at naked minors!" Taehyung smiles softly. "Make me." Jin turns around and grabs the leash that is still at Taehyung's neck. He pulls at it, resulting in a gasp from the former. "Don't even dare. If you are a good boy, you better listen." Taehyung feels a bolt of electricity run over his spine down to his lower regions. Jin's commanding way of handling him made him feel things.

"Yes, master." And this time Jin is having a shudder. "No, I mean it. I love Yoongi and I am just protecting JK from you, you got that?" "Whatever you say, Jin." And V scoffs. "And don't you have a home to stay at instead of at my place? Now that you aren't a dog anymore for me." Taehyung turns to Jin and puts on a tata mic face. "I don't anymore. My last boyfriend kicked me out in one of those crushing scenes." His eyes wander around. Jin nods. Guess he is just looking for a rebound.... Jin thinks. "Well, go get a hotel or youth hostel or something. Don't loiter around in my apartment anymore. Yoongi and I need our privacy." "Oh wow, so he told you, eh? And? How do you feel about it? Is it freaking you out?" Jin shakes his head. "Not at all. He was adorable before and only more so. Also, it was fun to top for once." Taehyung raises his eyebrow. Jin's voice went softer by the end of his sentence. "Oh, you never got to top someone before?" Jin shakes his head shyly. Taehyung comes closer. "I can let you top me if you want." He whispers with a low voice in Jin's ear. Jin shoves him away. "Stop that, you horny dog." Taehyung laughs. He howls and it becomes painfully clear that he is a hybrid too.

Yoongi is in his studio, gradually buying up shares in Namjoon's company. He can't make it too obvious but he hired a broker to handle it. He is busy composing a lovely love song, when the door opens. "Wel, well well, look what the cat dragged in. Or rather, what cat got dragged in here?" Yoongi clenches his teeth and looks up from the computer. "What do you want, Namjoon?" "Your mixtape is doing good. Very good even. There are broadcasting stations all over asking for you to visit. You are hitting the famedom my friend. Since your schedule is freed up by not being around Jin anymore, you wouldn't mind going all over the country and even world to go to them, no?" Namjoon grins. He wants Yoongi to fall from grace in the big public. Netizens are ruthless when it comes to looking onto celebrities. Yoongi isn't feeling it at all, he rather stays with Jin, because of their fresh, new love. He doesn't want to leave Jin alone. He shakes his head. "I don't do public appearances." "Though luck, it's part of your contract. I didn't want to threaten you with this, and thought you would go on your own, but apparently not. So yeah, in 2 days you need to be in Jeju." Namjoon turns around and closes the door. Yoongi tenses up.

When Yoongi comes home late, he notices that Jin is on the couch, sleeping while the TV is still running. Yoongi turns it off and squats next to Jin. He stares at the handsome face. "My love. My everything." He mumbles under his breath and Jin stirrs in his sleep. Yoongi closes his eyes and softly places a kiss on Jin's plumb lips. When he pulls back again, Jin's eyes are open. "Hey, babe. Did I wake you up?" Yoongi asks. Jin shakes his head in a moan. "No, I was just resting my eyes." Yoongi laughs. "Don't you pull that dad-shit on me." Yoongi smirks. "I'm no-'' Jin stops "Whatever, let's get you to bed. So where is the mutt?" "I confronted Taehyung today and told him he should find his own spot. I want this place all to myself and you with it." Jin says before pecking Yoongi sweetly. The latter doesn't keep it at just a peck. He wants Jin, again. All of Jin. He presses his lips onto Jin's and demands entry with his tongue, to which Jin complies.

After a bit of making out on the couch, resulting in already being half undressed, the 2 lovebirds take it to their bedroom. Yoongi felt during his climax his fangs protrude again, but he kept his lips on each other, not to show Jin. Afterwards, both men are laying in each other's arms again, panting and coming down from their high. "Babe, I have something to tell you." Jin hums. "I need to leave for Jeju in a few days. I got popular and Namjoon is forcing me to go. It might not be the last time either. Will you be okay without me? Won't you get lonely?" Jin cuddles into Yoongi. "I'm sure I can manage a few days." Yoongi smiles a pearly smile and nozzles into Jin's neck. He gives soft licks, still used as Suga to do so. Jin giggles and pushes him off, but Yoongi overpowers him and they start round 2.

After a few days, Yoongi kisses Jin goodbye while just carrying a light bag with a few clothes in. He is supposed to meet Namjoon at the airport. When he takes his seat in business class, Namjoon enters too and takes a seat on the other side of the plane, not too keen on being close to Yoongi, he still has a distrust towards the elder. Not to mention his jealousy is burning hot. The flight ends without any troubles and they check into the hotel. Yoongi has to urgently use the bathroom and puts his laptop and phone behind on the table in the lounge. Namjoon passes it and is curious. He looks at the screen of the laptop and sighs. "Everybody can see your stuff. At least close it for copyrights." And he closes the laptop but then the phone screen lights up and draws Namjoon's attention.

SJ: Did you arrive safely, my love? I miss you so much xx wish you were back already. xxxx

Namjoon's eye twitches. I thought Yoongi didn't have any contact with Jin anymore but now they're what? Dating? He walks off to his room, in big angry strides and before the lift doors closes, he clenches his jaw, broodingly. Yoongi returns from the toilet and takes a seat. He opens his phone and smiles happily while his heart fills with warmth about the thought of Jin. He can't remember ever in his life to be this happy or connected to someone. It seems like Jin is his perfect mate. His soulmate. Being away from Jin like this made it only more clear how much his heart aches to be with Jin. The fact that his fangs came out so often the past weeks was another indicator. He decided. He will make Jin his mate. He's going to propose to Jin when he comes back.

YG: I did. Seokjin, when I return I want to take you somewhere special. I need to ask something important of you. I miss you more. xxx

Jin's phone pings. He smiles and opens the message. His smile disappeared for a second. "Seokjin, he uses my full name, this must be something serious." He is worried but seeing how Yoongi ends with kisses and that he misses him more, must be a sign it isn't a break up. So Jin breathed a sigh of relief. He doesn't think he would survive breaking up with Yoongi. He felt so connected and just wants to never lose the other ever again. "Maybe I should just put a ring on it." And at that though, Jin blushes and feels warm inside. "Or I should let him mate with me." Somewhere in the back of Jin's mind, that thought turns him on. He decides to get some quick relief in the bathroom.

Namjoon sits manspreading on a leather couch in his suite. He plays with the lighter, turning it around while tapping it on the armrest. The room is very dark with a few dimmed lights. A girl is stripping in front of him but he just stares at her deep in thought, almost not even looking at her. He is still flacid. If he can't stay away from Jin, I'll make him disappear from Jin's side. He smacks the lighter down on the armrest and gets up. He grabs the girl, pushes a high bill in her string and walks away, grumbling a "Get the fuck out" to her. He disappears in his bathroom and grabs his phone.

*********************

Sorry for the late update, I've been addicted to In The Seom. Anyone else loving this game? Please don't start hating on the game because it keeps chapters from your favorite writer coming out. :p

********************