Caught

Taehyung enters the shop, leisurely. Yoongi looks up from feeding the kittens in the window and playing with them. "What are you doing here, mutt?" Taehyung throws him a box grin. "I'm here to fight for Jin on equal grounds. I want him to know me. Not just as V." Yoongi gets up and starts pushing Taehyung away, out of the shop but just as he opens the door, Jin comes out in the front. "Yoongi? What are you doing?" Yoongi freezes and turns around. He smiles uncomfortably. "Just seeing to it that this person finds his way out." "Is he your acquaintance?" Jin asks curiously. "No! Not at all!" Yoongi says but Taehyung turns around and avoids Yoongi while walking to Jin. "I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm the most loyal being on this planet. Nice to meet you." Yoongi is boiling. Jin looks at Taehyung and then at Yoongi and back at Taehyung. "So... is he your boyfriend then?" Taehyung laughs while Yoongi turns pale. He walks to Jin and is denying it with an urge in his voice. "No, no, I don't have a boyfriend. He's not even a friend. I don't know this man." Jin nods. He is somehow relieved to hear that Yoongi doesn't have a boyfriend. But why am I this relieved? He wonders.

Jin looks at Taehyung, whose looks are phenomenal. Somehow they are up to par with Jin's. It might not be that bad to befriend someone like him. It might make Jin look uglier to others. Jin holds out his hand. "I'm Kim Seokjin. Pleased to meet you. What brings you to my shop?" Taehyung holds the hand and pulls Jin closer while whispering into Jin's ear. "You. I heard about such a handsome doctor and I came here to see it with my own eyes. And I must say, I like what I see." Jin's ears turn red at the intimate way this man speaks to him. Yet he is gentle. Yoongi just sees how Taehyung pulls Jin closer and whispers into his ear. He is boiling again. Taehyung lets Jin go again. "So I wondered if you would like to go for a drink with me?" Jin is still blushing and is speechless. Yoongi is too, he drops his mouth and is just wondering how the hell this man is so gutsy to just straight out go and ask. He looks at Jin who is clearly influenced by the charms of Taehyung. Tell him what you told me, about your cat etc. Jin looks down at the floor and nods. Taehyung smiles. "Great, how about tonight?" Jin lifts his head. "I can't. I have my cat and a dog to feed and walk at home. And I'll be home late because of the extra work." Yoongi crosses his arms and nods. He is pleased.

"But I can maybe make it for a few hours next friday?" Yoongi loses his composure and has his eyes wide. He can't believe this. Taehyung throws in a box smile. "Great! Give me your number and I'll message you later about the time and place then." Jin walks to the desk and hands a note to Taehyung with his number on. Taehyung walks away but not before throwing a wink at a frozen Yoongi. Yoongi is stunned at the guts the other has. Jin just finishes writing something on his counter. Yoongi walks to Jin in a hurry and leans on the counter. "Why did you agree that easily?" He asks. "Because he seems nice and likable. You've seen Namjoon, right? Thanks to him I never made friends, and the few I had I lost because he was always bossing me around or maybe buying them out to dump me or something. So I'm just gradually trying to build up a social life again. I decided to give my trust to humans again. Being loved by my Suga gave me the confidence to go out again. I would have never guessed that a being, so small and fragile and needing my love, would be the key to rebuild and heal myself." Yoongi is stunned again. This time by the overflowing emotions.

He puts his hand on Jin's cheek and slides to Jin's chin before lifting it up, drawing Jin's eyes away from the paper he was writing on. For a moment he is almost nose to nose with Jin. His narrow eyes gaze intensely into Jin's and Jin is forgetting how to breathe. Both males their hearts are beating fast and Yoongi isn't all too sure about what he wants to do next. He just acted on impulse about hearing the effect he has had on Jin. All this time he thought he was saved by Jin, but he never realized that he also saved Jin. Jin's lips are this close, but Yoongi hesitates. The one that did all that for Jin, isn't him. It's Suga. Yoongi has no right to kiss Jin to accept the feelings he has for Suga. That love is for Suga, not Yoongi. He has no right. No right at all. And if Jin ever finds out, he is a liar on top of being a monster. He pulls back at that thought, letting go of Jin. Jin breathes again, his heart still thumping hard in his chest.