Catnapped

Yoongi woke up and did his interview. When he finishes, he returns to the green room to take off his makeup and fancy clothes. He drinks his americano in a hurry because after this he wants to go take a nap in his hotel room. He noticed something was off but kinda shrugged it off as his imagination. He feels dizzy in his room and goes crazy. "Fuck.." He is in a frenzy. "Catnip..." At that time, because of his blood rushing through his body under the influence of catnip, the drug that was in his drink kicked in faster. It turns black.

When he wakes up, he is in a dark room. There is only a small light at the ceiling and it is just the bare minimum. There is no furniture in the room. Just him and a blanket. He already has a good idea of who it was. "Namjoon." He says with his voice full of fury. He looks for the only door in the whole room and bangs on it. "NAMJOON! I KNOW IT'S YOU! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME FOREVER!!" There is no response. He knows he probably won't find the thing he is looking for in his pocket but checks anyway, but his pockets are empty. No phone. "Fucker!" He bangs the door.

Namjoon is holding Yoongi's phone in his hand. He used the unconscious Yoongi to unlock the phone and disable the bio lock. He thinks about it long and hard and starts to type a text to Jin.

YG: Jin, I'm sorry but I met someone else in Jeju. I-I can't be with you anymore or talk to you anymore. I am sorry but I'll have to leave you. Take care. Yoongi.

Namjoon smiles and puts the phone screen down on the desk in front of him. He looks out over Seoul from his office before he checks on the camera app on his own phone. He notices how Yoongi is just pacing the room, trying to scout his surroundings. Namjoon scoffs. "A cat trapped in a box. How fitting. How can a man be so weak? Being a monster has its flaws." Namjoon laughs out loud.

Jin is at work, he just gave a small vaccination to a pet and settled the bill with the owner. He noticed the phone notification but hasn't gotten time to check yet. He is happy and bubbly because Yoongi will return tomorrow. He grabs his phone and opens the message. Suddenly he feels his blood run cold. He leans on the counter. He loses strength in his legs and sinks through them, still holding onto the edge of the counter. It feels as if a thousand knives stabbed his heart and head. He feels light headed and almost like fainting. He starts to reply to Yoongi.

SJ: What do you mean? You told me you missed me and that you loved me.

SJ: How can you fall that fast for someone else? Is this a hybrid thing? If so, I want to talk about it.

Namjoon returns after a meeting to his office and takes Yoongi's phone.

36 missed calls from Jinnie love <3

Namjoon raises his eyebrow and smirks. He now just needs to let Jin mourn and get over Yoongi. Then Jin is all his again. He isn't too sure how to get rid of Yoongi, because killing someone is not a line he is willing to cross. He made sure to cover his tracks well so nothing can lead back to him. He went through others and made sure to leave no marks.

Taehyung is wandering on the streets since he isn't allowed into JK's house, nor does he want to intrude on the couple's house. He stays in bars at night in the hopes to scout someone hot, but he isn't lucky at that point. He gets hit on by many but none of them are Jin's caliber or have anything he is interested in. One night, there was a man in the club. His eyes locked with him and Taehyung felt a shiver over his spine and a tingle in his belly. The man looked very alpha and dominating. When he looks again, he can see it's Namjoon, the one he growled at as V. The man smiles at Tae and walks towards him. "Hey there babe, can I buy you a drink?" Taehyung can sense the money this man holds and shrugs. He doesn't owe him nothing, so since he was looking for a sugar daddy, he might. Taehyung starts to flirt back, still knowing that Namjoon might rape him or worse, but since Taehyung has a kinky streak, he might want to be severely dominated by this man. Maybe try it out once. It can't harm, right?