Sick

When Jin returns, the dog jumps up to his knees and Suga is meowing loudly while rubbing Jin's leg. Jin smiles at this warm welcome. "Can I at least put my bags of groceries away first?" He says while trying to walk, not trying to kick the dog and cat that are entangling his legs. He manages to drop everything in the kitchen and squads to pet the dog and to hug and kiss Suga. The dog slobs his drooly tongue all over Jin's face while Suga is trying hard to lick the neck. Jin is laughing loudly because on one side this is the best feeling, and on the other side Suga is tickling him. "Okay okay I said hi already now, so calm down." Reluctantly they both settle as Jin puts away the groceries. "So Jungkook told me he wants to call you V, because you were victorious in the bullying. I'm not sure how that boy's brain works but if you will belong to him, I might just go along with it. It is after all easy on the tongue. V. Who's a good boy?" Jin says and V barks. Suga rolls his eyes and hisses involuntarily.

Jin sits on the couch in the evening and pulls up his legs while having V and Suga cuddled up next to him. His small apartment is crowded but it's cozy. V is softly snoring and Suga is found spinning. He softly strokes his finger over Suga's head, keeping the spinning going. When he looks into the cute little face, there is a faint resemblance to someone. He's really feeling a strange tickle in his stomach when looking at Suga. He is almost falling asleep on the couch but Suga licks his face and gets him up to go to the bedroom. V tries to walk with him, but Suga hisses from over Jin's shoulder. V stops. He whimpers slightly. Suga looks nervously at Jin, knowing if he hears the puppy's whimper and sees the eyes he might succumb to it. He wants Jin for himself in the bedroom. He meows softly in Jin's ear, trying to cover the whimpering. He needs to mark Jin more. Luckily Jin closes the door and goes to his bed. He undresses and Suga's eyes glide over that body that drives him nuts. Jin retires to bed and falls asleep swiftly, continuing what he started on the couch. Suga transforms back and starts to lick Jin. Jin feels slightly hot to the touch.

The next morning, Suga is licking Jin again. The alarm has gone off for 5 minutes now and still no movement, just some panting and sweating. Suga transforms to his human form, since Jin doesn't even wake by the alarm and puts his forehead on Jin's. He can feel that he has a fever. He's worried. "Jin." Jin isn't waking up. Yoongi softly cups Jin's face, wiping away the sweat. He then goes out, only to almost trip over V, who is curled up outside the room. He wakes up and is surprised at seeing Yoongi out in his human form. He looks inside the room and sees Jin in the bed, sleeping. He shrugs and transforms back to human form too. "What's up?" "Jin's sick." "Really? How?" Yoongi stops for a second the thing he was doing in the kitchen. "He's a human, humans get sick. It happens, okay?" Then he continues to make soup and fill a glass with water and puts ice in it. Taehyung just casually stands in the kitchen. "Anything I can do?" "Stay the fuck away from him. It's probably because you've been slobbering all over his lips that you probably transferred some bug from eating garbage." He spits out in disgust. "Hey! Dog spit actually has healing properties, fucking feline. Know your biology!" "Don't care, stay the fuck away." Taehyung sighs annoyed but decides that since Jin is sick, Yoongi is even more on edge, judging from his use of words.Before disappearing from the kitchen, he turns back and commands Taehyung to call off all the clients Jin has today, according to Jin's scheduler on the table.

Yoongi brings the water and food into Jin's room and sits on the bed, he softly pulls Jin up and takes a seat behind him, letting Jin lean against his chest. He starts to slowly feed Jin the soup. Jin is slightly into a feverish delirium and looks at Yoongi. "Y-Yoongi? W-what are you-" "Stttt. Just eat." Jin doesn't have the strength to think any longer and does as told. Yoongi tenderly cares for Jin. After Jin ate and drank, he placed Jin back down to lie down. He wants to go, but Jin reaches for his hand. He holds Yoongi on the wrist. "S-suga..." He mumbles. Yoongi gets a chill on his spine. Did he know all this time? Does he know? Has he found out? Yoongi is stressed as he turns around. "Y-yes?" Jin has his eyes closed. "...Cuddles..." He breathes out in a pant. Yoongi flushes on his pale face. He steps back to the bed, his heart violently beating. Jin releases his wrist and lets his head fall to the side, still panting. Yoongi is crawling on the bed, on all fours above Jin, debating if he can finally slightly give into his feelings. If not now, when then? Jin won't remember a thing.