Mating bond

Yoongi hurries away to the bathroom to wash up. No longer able to stay around Jin, too embarrassed and scared of his answer that might be a rejection. When the beam hits him, he can feel his tension relief from him. He washes away all traces from the kidnapping. He is still pissed off at Namjoon. But his confession just now made him even more weak. When he comes out of the shower, he hesitates and stands in the doorway. Suddenly Jin's door opens and he is face to face with Jin. Both men are staring in silence to each other. "To be honest, I missed you so much too. I cried every night. My body ached to be with you. When you told me that you had something to tell me that evening, I was excited and scared at the same time. And then you just did what I feared. You left me. I didn't know what to do anymore. I have contemplated moving away, quitting my job, anything to try and forget you but in the end I just couldn't. Yoongi. I want to be with you. No matter what happens. I never want you to stray from me. I need you in my life. You balance me out." Yoongi says nothing and his face is unreadable. For a second, Jin fears again but then the smaller male walks to Jin and hugs him.

"If you want to be sure of my love, then mating is my ultimate commitment. Once I do that, there is no turning back. Even if you dump me, I'll be hanging around you. Forever. Until death sets us apart and even after that." "Even if I can't give you any kittens?" "Even then. Jin, I love you. I don't mind killing my line for you. Us hybrids aren't even meant to be." Yoongi turns sad. Jin notices and lifts Yoongi's chin. For a second his eyes connected to Yoongi's and it felt like their souls connected. Jin closes his eyes and kisses Yoongi tenderly. The other reciprocates the kiss and deepens it. Their tongues are doing the complicated dance. Greedier and greedier they become undone for each other. Every fiber in their being longs to be connected. Yoongi pushes Jin into the room and onto the bed before crawling on top of Jin. Jin took off his shirt in mean time and is now only in his boxers in bed. Yoongi sucks Jin's lower lip before releasing it with a plop. He sits up and takes off Jin's wide shirt, revealing his pale, small body for the elder. Freshly washed and ready for Jin. Jin's hands roam over the body that is offered to him. "You are so beautiful." He says under his breath. Yoongi blushes and pushes his hands back, only to place them on Jin's chest. "No, you are." And he hides his blush by kissing Jin again. Jin places one hand between Yoongi's shoulders, pressing the other against his chest. The other hand slides down to grab an asscheek.

A soft snarl escapes Yoongi's throat. Jin whimpers slightly at feeling his hard one being pressed by Yoongi's crotch. It's the most beautiful sound the other can make, is what both men think at that moment. They just want the other. Yoongi pulls back but Jin doesn't let him. He flexes his abs and keeps his lips connected to follow the other in his movement. After a brief flex, his stomach relaxes again and he releases the other his lips with an immediate missing. He looks at Yoongi, who is pulling at Jin's boxers. Jin softly pulls Yoongi's erection. The other moans and lets Jin do as he pleases. Jin twists his wrist around the tip, resulting in a pleasure shock wave spreading through Yoongi's body, making his asshole twitch. "Jin..." Yoongi pants and has trouble containing himself. "Do you want me, or should I take you?" Jin asks in a husk whisper. "I want to take you." Yoongi says before hopping off Jin and turning him around to start rimming his ass with his tongue. Jin can feel the tongue enter him and a needy whimper escapes his lips.

The teasing tongue makes Jin writhe underneath Yoongi, who keeps hold of Jin's buttcheeks. He enters 2 fingers at once, making Jin already feel full. Jin grasps into the pillows in his delight. Yoongi takes place between Jin's legs and probes the throbbing, needy hole. He pulls Jin up and holds him on his chest from behind. Jin pushes himself on Yoongi, making him enter him, filling his craving cavity. A loud moan escapes both men's throats as Jin adapts to Yoongi's girth inside him. Yoongi can feel Jin clench around him and close his eyes to enjoy it more. He hides his face in the nook of Jin's neck. He starts to move and can feel Jin clenching even more. "God that feels so good..." He grunts lowly. Jin just keeps on whimpering in his falsetto, with every thrust, so he knows Jin is enjoying it too. Yoongi touches Jin's chest, pulling him closer to his stomach. Jin's head falls back and leans over Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi's thrusts become harder and more erratic. One hand he holds on Jin's neck, while the other is on Jin's hip, pulling him with every thrust. "Jin... I'm going to mate you... Can I?" Yoongi asks mid thrust, feeling his fangs grow equally with his orgasm. "Take me. I'm yours." Jin says, and he means it. With all of his heart. "It will hurt for a bit..." "Doesn't matter. Fuck, I want it. Mate me." Yoongi licks his fangs and when he is about to cum, he bites Jin in his wide shoulder.