Prologue

{From Heathcliff's point of view}

Heath always wondered if he could write a book about Enchantasia. That way, people who have never seen it would get to see it through him. He could be like the eyes for people. Their hero, the dashing prince to save the day.

Getting these random thoughts in the shower was normal for Heath. He thought that people would care someday if he wrote them down. That was why Heath always asked Sasha if she had a way to do journalism underwater. She eventually got sick of Heath asking her, and told him to just make one for himself. 

A loud, piercing scream echoed through the hall, taking Heath out of his thoughts. 

Heath grumbled as he went to go see what it was. Since it was six in the morning, there wasn't usually noise. Heath liked it simply because it was quieter.

Pulling on a fresh collared shirt and blazer, Heath went downstairs to see what was going on. He figured it was just Raina who forgot where her new tailored dress went. 

Instead, he found his older sister, Snow. 

Snow was sitting on a loveseat, shaking. She was paler than usual and her hair was falling in messy cascades down her shoulders instead of its usual low bun. Something was definitely wrong.

Raina figured that out too as she came down the stairs in a short red dress. "Snow, what happened? Are you okay."

Snow looked at them,  acknowledging her younger siblings for the first time. "I need to get to Raz's house, immediately."

"Why?" Heath asked.

"It's a huge deal, and it could cause the world to suffer." Snow said, staring off into space. 

Together, Raina and Heath joined Snow in the carriage. They tried to get information out of her, but she wouldn't spill anything. Heath thought that it could have something to do with the Evil Queen, Harlow. Even though Harlow is fully reformed, and has become a therapist, Heath didn't fully trust her.

Walking into the Porter's castle felt like a distant memory for Heath. He's seen Raz and her younger brother, Jax, plenty of times but Heath has hardly come to visit much. He was closer friends with Devin, Logan, Sasha, and even Anna from Royal Academy. It felt like a long time ago that he was teaming up with his friends to stop Olivina from completely taking over. Even though it was only two and a half years ago, Heath thought it was an eternity ago. 

When Heath, Raina, and Snow rushed inside, none of the guards seemed to mind. Some bowed while others just nodded their head in respect. 

Heath and Raina followed Snow into the courtyard where Raz was seen tending to some flowers. In the distance, Jax was practicing his sword fighting with a guard. 

When Raz noticed them all of a sudden, she invited them to sit by her on the grass. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail. She had on a laced purple dress with flowers on it. 

 Jax soon came and sat by her. When sitting, he gave a small smirk with a nod in Heath's direction. Raina used to have a crush on Jax like almost half the girls at RA. That crush grew worse after Jax played a key role in the defeat of Rumplestiltskin and Alva. 

"What is going on Snow?" Raz asked.

Snow took a breath. "I was going to take a bath when I saw something. It was a face in the water and it spoke to me."

Raina and Heath looked at eachother. Was Snow going insane?

"The face said that they wanted to enact a curse upon Enchantasia. Through that, they need the heart of the fairest of them all."