{Chapter 3}

{Gilly's pov}

Flying was the last thing Gilly wanted to do.

Since she was part fairy, it could be assumed that she loved to fly, especially with the wings she didn't have. The only Fairy Magic  Gilly thought she had were more similar to the ones poltergeists had.

Walking by the edge of the forest and lake, Ollie finally decided to stop. "We just need to get pixie dust first, then we will be able to fly."

"How are we going to even get pixie dust for all eight of us?" Raina questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"We need to raid Rumplestiltskin's stash at Fairy Tale Reform School." Ollie said proudly with a large grin on his face.

"Didn't Rumplestiltskin move the stash before the war started?" Jax questioned, looking at Ollie.

Ollie less confidently looked over at Anna, "You wouldn't happen to know where he kept that pixie dust supply, would you?"

Anna let out a frustrated breath, "Trust me, Rumplestiltskin told me nothing other than empty promises."

Ollie nodded his head in consideration before he turned to Gilly. "Any ideas?"

Gilly looked over at him. "The last time I saw any pixie dust was before the quest to get the Golden Egg. If I can recall, he kept it in a compartment underneath one of the floorboards in one of the offices."

"Look at you, Little Miss Observant." Jax said, praising her.

Kayla let out a stubborn groan. "So now we have to go all the way back to Fairy Tale Reform School?"

This time Heath smiled. "I have an idea."

He led them back into the village to a magic carpet stand. There, a tradesman was selling carpets. When he noticed all the royals surrounding his stand, he had to do a double take.

"Hello, good sir." Heath said, flashing a smile that would make pretty much every girl ever swoon. "We would like to purchase four carpets please."

The trader nodded and grabbed four carpets from the racks behind him. Each carpet had a different pattern on it.

Heath quickly paid for them and turned back to the group. "We should have enough if we pair up."

Ollie whispered something to Kayla, making her nod her head in agreement. He then proudly looked to the rest of the group. "Kayla and I will be partners."

Gilly was very confused. "Why can't we just take these carpets to Netherland?"

Ollie dramatically gasped. "You can't just use magic to get to Netherland, you have to believe."

"What if I believe I can get to Netherland with a carpet?" Gilly asked.

"It doesn't work that way." Ollie said with less confidence.

Gilly decided to push further, "What if I-"

Ollie cut her off, "Gilly the only way we can get to Netherland is if we fly with Pixie dust."

To annoy Ollie further, Gilly nodded her head. "Okay, Jax would you like to partner with me for the carpet ride?"

"Didn't you two manage to crash a ball the last time you rode on a carpet together?" Anna asked, looking between Jax and Gilly.

Jax shrugged. "Another reason Gilly and I should go together."

Gilly laughed, "Maybe this time we can crash one of Madame Cleo's ballroom dancing lessons."

Jax gasped, "Wow, thief, what happened to Miss Serious Royal Police?"

Ignoring the fact that Jax said Royal, Gilly flung her full pack of books at him. Jax obviously dodged, laughing as Gilly dramatically spun around.