{Chapter 7}

Gilly was confused. 

They hadn't even been on the ship a full night when someone was already attacking them. 

Gilly refused to panic.

She had gone through too much training to not know exactly what needed to be done. 

Standing, she grabbed a bow and arrow that must've belonged to Peter Pan. It didn't matter because she knew that she would never give it back. The only problem was that the bow had only one arrow, meaning that she'd have to find more.

Jax brought his sword with them, so he ran to grab it.

Before confronting the captor, Gilly laughed. "I can't believe we are fighting bad guys in our pajamas."

Jax smiled, "Yeah, you look really cute with all those bows."

Gilly blushed. "Gift from Trixie. She insisted that I wear it every night."

At that moment, Ollie decided to run out of his room. "Guys! Look! We're on the water!"

"The water?" Gilly questioned. "I thought this ship was a flying ship."

At that moment, loud footsteps started echoing down to them.

Gilly pulled out her bow and arrow, pointing it right at the stairs. Jax pulled out his sword. Ollie was jumping up and down, excited that he was going to meet a pirate.

When the figure made it down the stairs, Gilly didn't attack right away. 

He was very tall with bushy hair and a mustache. He had a hook for one of his hands. In the other hand, he carried a long sword.

The most offsetting thing about him was his big plastered smile. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? A prince, perhaps?" His smile grew wider. "If I don't recall, you look like you're from the Porter line."

Jax lowered his sword. "How do you know?"

Gilly stepped in front of him. She didn't like this guy one bit.

The pirate smiled again. "Gottie is a very good friend of mine."

Jax's face turned from surprise to shock.

Gilly grew worried. "Is? Don't you mean was?

The pirate shook his head again. "Gottie is very much alive."

Gilly, Jax, and Ollie collectively gasped at the same time. Jax was starting to tremble.

Not tearing his eyes off hook, Ollie yelled, "KAYLA!"

The pirate let out a menacing laugh, "Trust me, we have all your other royal friends up on the decks of my ship."

"This isn't your ship, it's Pan's." Ollie said.

"Well it's mine now." The pirate turned again to Gilly. "What a pretty little thing you are. I wouldn't even be surprised to know that you're the Fairest-"

While Jax let out a gasp, Gilly let her arrow fly, striking it right into the pirate's arm.

"That was a warning shot." Gilly threatened. "Let my friends go, and leave this ship now."

The pirate shook his head. "So protective of these friends, are we?"

Gilly grumbled when she realized that she was out of arrows. She took in the details.

-The pirate was shot in the arm

-This could be Captain Hook

-He knows Gottie