11.

There is a proverb in Hangul- "Dangers come exactly where It can smell fear." It was a great fit for this situation.

Otherwise, out of so many people in the world, why Bulldog will become the bureau chief here out all of them?
When Jin was leaving the agency office in a hurry, he didn't bother to find out who was in charge here. He didn't even seem to need it anyway. Anyone can rush to report an emergency in the CIA branch office if it is needed. And it was granted that they will take it seriously and will cooperate in every way possible.
But seeing the name written on the door, "Douglas Bullock", Jin lost his faith in his beliefs. Most likely he won't get any help here.

Douglas Bullock was a man of a completely different kind. Jin has rarely seen such a vindictive and stubborn person in his whole life. Even if the whole world is collapsing, that stubborn man probably wouldn't care, to get revenge for the bitterness of personal enmity is much more important to him.

And the bad news is that Bulldog declared Kim Seokjin as his biggest enemy, ever.

Douglas Bullock once was a decorated officer of the US law enforcement sector. He was the head of the FBI's counter-espionage department, The Counter-Terror and Organized Crime Division has also been running for a long time under his supervision. Everyone he knew feared him like a boogyman. He was ruthless. No one was spared from his wrath. That's why the juniors made fun of him and called him "Bulldog" secretly which ended up being a permanent nickname for him. At one point in his decorated career, he was brought to the CIA because of his competence. There he was appointed as the Special Assistant Director of the Operations Branch. In this excellent career, the only red spot he had was because of Jin. And that red spot is so big that from the honorary position of Special Assistant Director of the CIA, he had to come down to the general post just in one push.

The incident happened a few years ago. At a bi-national treaty meeting in New Orleans, the President of the U.S.A and the president of South Korea were ambushed, Jin was in the charge of the security of the president of South Korea and somehow he ended up tagged as the culprit.
It was all a conspiracy by the CIA. A secret organ of the organization called Ramdein was used to achieve its goal by assassinating the president and electing their presidential candidate for the next election.

Douglas Bullock was in charge of the security team. He worked with the FBI to secure the presidential meeting. He was in New Orleans to coordinate. But he was assigned to arrest the attacker and unravel the whole mystery after the attempt assassination. Not to mention- he failed miserably. Seeing the false clues and leads left by Ramdein, he concluded Jin as the attacker and tried to arrest him. With the permission of the president of South Korea, Jin went undercover before he was arrested and tried to catch the real culprit. Being unable to catch Jin, at one point they even tried to kill him. But Bulldog didn't even try to solve the case and catch the actual culprit as if he was determined that none other than Jin can be the attacker. His biased prejudice was so strong that when an FBI agent named Eric Stern came forward with the correct information and leads, that poor man was suspended.
When Jin finally broke through all the conspiracies on his own and revealed the whole plot, it revealed
Bulldog's incompetence and stubborn nature as well. The president of the U.S.A. himself punished him with a double demotion.
He was removed from Langley headquarters and then deported to a
branch office in a small town in Kansas. The man had been there for so long.

Jin didn't hear from him ever since. He didn't know Bulldog managed to climb up to the branch office of Los Angeles again!

He knew that he was his biggest enemy since that incident.
After the demotion, Bulldog got drunk and announced it publicly several times.