13.

"Quick!"
Jin said in a hushed voice.

They started pulling the cable, and a little later the six feet long stand stuck horizontally against four feet window frame. Jin tested it with a tug.

Nope, there is no fear of the stand to come out.

The door was already unlocked by the two guards, but they couldn't open the door because the chair is stuck and Jin and Arya piled up the broken rack against it.

"What's going on inside?" Screams were heard from the side. "Let me in!"

Jin stared at Arya without answering. "Hurry up, go ahead."

"We have to make sure that the cable stays tight!" Arya whispered and she lifted a finger and pointed towards a fan attached to the ceiling.

She showed an empty hook.
Jin shook his head and sat down, Arya jumped up and got on his shoulder.
Jin stood up straight with her. Holding the hook as soon as she reached it, she inserted the other end of the cable that was tied with the rack previously and pulled it strongly after tying with a few knots.

Jin put down Arya on the floor, "You go first."

"But..."

"If the situation seems that we'd be getting caught, then I should be the one who gets caught," Jin said, "you are needed more than me for this mission. Go now."

Arya shook her head and kissed Jin before whispering, "I love you."
She got up on the window-sill. She looked at the bottom. Her acrophobia was not that strong anymore. But the feeling of getting smashed on the ground if the cable tears were making her nauseous and dizzy at the sight.

"I'm scared, Jin." She made a simple confession.

"Don't look down," said Jin.
"Everything that has been taught in your rope training- just keep those in mind."

Arya shook her head and hung on to the cable. Even if she was scared, it was not the time to back off.
She grabbed the wire and hurried away to reach the other end. Reaching the end, she kicked the glass a few times to remove the remaining shards hanging from the frame and went inside.

Now it's Jin's turn.

He looked at the door of the storeroom for the last time. The Pushing and pounding on the door have already stopped. They couldn't push open the door. What will they do now to get inside?

Who knows? Not wanting to know that, Jin climbed on the window-sill.

When the agents pushed the door hard but the door didn't open, both of them were dumbfounded.
They were just told to guard the door. They didn't have the authority to break the door and confront the prisoners.

They again tried a few more times to open the door. They clearly heard some noise from inside. It is not difficult to understand that something is going on.
They failed to open the door and one of them finally pulled out a walkie-talkie from his waist.

The first one contacted Bulldog.
"What's the matter?" The bureau chief asked in a disinterested voice.

"There's a problem, sir," said the first agent. "we heard some weird noise from the storeroom. It was as if something was happening, we tried to go inside to see what had happened but we can't get in. The prisoners locked the door from inside."

"What!" Bulldog roared.

"Yes, sir," the agent's voice was trembling, "Really."

"I'm coming," Bulldog growled and jumped up. "But either way,
You break down the door! Now!"