12.

For a moment there was great anger inside Jin, the desire to snatch
The two pistols and kill the agent were strong. With Arya- she too was an expert in unarmed combat; The two-fight against the two will not be unequal at all.

But he managed to look at the opponent's face.
These are experienced agents with great training, not clumsy at all. Standing at a safe distance so that they can't attack easily.
Yes, snatching weapons will not be easy. He can say even without looking at their faces that if they try to fight, they will shoot without any hesitation.

The result will be fatal.
And there is no reason for the bullets to miss the target in this narrow corridor.

Arya was probably thinking the same and seeing the distortion in her face, one of the agents said,
"I say, it would be wise to accept that."
The first agent said, "Please, Mr. Kim, don't do anything stupid."

"Do you know the consequences of trapping us here?" Jin Asked in a calm voice.

"We are just servants of order, Mr. Kim, We have no answer to your question. We are commanded to guard you here."

"Then I will ask your superior myself.
Where is Mr. Bullock?" Arya said angrily. "Call him."

"Well," shrugged the man wielding a pistol, "first of all, get in there."

Jin went back to the storeroom in a fit of rage followed by Arya, two CIA agents locked the door from behind.

"What's going on?" Arya said in a surprised voice.

"We are their prisoners for now."

"Why?" This was the first time she has been on a field mission since joining back to the NIS.

"Welcome to the world of espionage!" Jim smiled bitterly. "What's going on?
Don't you already understand it? informing the CIA about Uno-code and the virus was a mistake. We have just given them an extremely powerful and infallible weapon."

'So... so?" Arya was thinking,

"Yes," Jin shook his head, revealing the secret of the CIA's behavior,
"They don't want anyone else to go and be wary of the virus and get prepared for it beforehand."

"So they'll take preparations against it but won't let the world know and let their network system crumble just like that?" Arya was shocked, "what a terrible thing! In that case, the computer system of the whole world will be destroyed!"

"Except for America," said Jin, "don't you understand the situation? What are their benefits if the world economy, education, and defense collapse? Nothing will stand at that crisis except America. Countries that oppose them, including China and North Korea will be in the gutter and America can attack them whenever they want without any defense! The fate of any country as the economy collapses, they will be able to play with it. America will not just be a superpower then, it will become the Ultimate-Power. How could Bulldog miss such a great opportunity?"

"Oh, God! Is this man human or a vampire?"

"Worse. I knew him to be selfish and stubborn, but yet I could not think that he would go down so low." Jin's voice was low, "The fault is mine. I should have thought about the whole thing thoroughly before coming here! The problem is not just Bulldog, but the place itself. If there was a CIA bureau chief other than Bulldog, he would have done the same thing."

"But Jin...if they want to keep their computer system running, they will need anti-virus. How would they get it?"

"You still do not understand? While telling the story of Uno-code, you've told the Bulldog the name of your professor and they'll find him and force him to make the anti-virus for them."