15.

"Thank you for your help," said the technician while walking, "but the fight didn't start because of me. Roger... I mean your foreman...such a bastard! He makes a fuss about everything whenever he comes here. What's the big deal if you can just order around two of your men to take the equipment to the main area?"

Jin shook his head lightly, "It's not solely his fault though. You too sir, spoke rudely. Workers may not be scholars like you, but they should not be underestimated too."

"Oh! Are you too upset about the day laborer thing? Sorry!"

"our profession, it is not a bad thing you know — workers are proud of it. But when you speak like that, it seems like you are looking down on us."

The technician looked at Jin with a slightly different look.
There's something inside that man... A strong personality, maybe? With his super casual appearance- it is a contrast. There is a strange consistency and firmness in the manner of his speaking.
The young man, and his eyes. Those were surprisingly deep, as if there were gentleness, modesty, and humbleness as well as wild cruelty in them. As if he can go insanely cruel whenver he wants. Never in his life
He could have imagined himself feeling so small in front of a typical worker.

The man came back to reality with Jin's words.
"Why are you standing still? Show me the way."

The technician started walking again.  He asked, "What is your name?"

"Lee. And he is my cousin Cheng." Jin showed Arya.

"I'm Neville Brick. How long have you been working at Brighton?"

Jin was alarmed to see the questioning begin. Lee and Cheng-They know almost nothing about them. He can just make up things to carry on the conversation and evade the questions at this moment. But if this man wants to cross-check the information later, the truth will come out. He should get control of the conversation from now on.

"This is the first time we have come," Jin replied, and not giving any opportunity to the other side he threw a question himself, "what kind of research is running here, Mr. Brick?"

"Experimental mining operation- with the help of nanotechnology,"
Brick replied, "have you heard the name of the nanotechnology?"

"We can be workers, but we are not stupid, sir," sensing the mockery in Brick's voice Arya cut in with annoyance, "the way to work at the molecular level of different elements is nanotechnology, right?"

"Yes," said Brick in an awkward manner, "you know a lot more than many people I see."

They were exiting the storage area and proceeding along a semicircular passage. Though the cover of the facility was plexipolisorbet, everything inside was partitioned and made of wood. A few layers were made in a rough circles, each layer has been made into different rooms of all kinds of sizes by dividing it through horizontal walls.
The main working area was in the center which was their destination right now.

There were specific passages to go from one level to another, there was such a sharp bend in front, two security guards were standing there.

Brick shook hands and reassured them about the two workers, then again went ahead. There were guards all over the facility, and every now and then they had to go through them.

The dome was huge, who knows where is Dr. Donnen in there!

When an opportunity for another conversation arose, they should try to know something about him from Brick- Jin thought quickly. There was no way they'd be able to find him in this huge facility all by themselves.

So he asked, "what kind of mining is possible on the ice shelf...with the nanotechnology you say?"

"Pure hydrogen, oxygen even
Deuterium is also very easy to extract from solid ice instead of the other sources we used previously. That's what we do here through nanorobotics."