Part 4

"Confusion."

*

Jihyo's POV

"Uh, is there a dirt on my face? You look so surprised." She asked and I shook my head and she smiled.

"Y-You just remind me of someone, you somewhat look like her." I said.

"Oh, what am I even doing. By the way, my name is Jeon Han Byeol, but since we're both Managers here, simply call me Miss Jeon." She said and laid her palm for me, which I accepted though I hesitated for awhile.

"Oh, Mother's Day just passed. How did you and your family celebrated?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Ah, I'm not yet married."

"So, you're in a relationship but still not married?"

Hmm...

"Yes, Chairman Yoon is currently in a relationship with me." I said and the smile on her face disappared for awhile and then she chuckled, meticulously.

"Are you? I heard Chairman Yoon has a son? Was he not yours?" She asked and I shook my head.

"W-Well, Chairman Yoon was divorced." I replied.

"Hmmm, I think I'm already missing out a lot from him. By the way, I wanted to interview you about your record. It seems like you got fined six years ago?" She asked that made my face tightened.

"I-It's not really a fine. My friend died six years ago and we're the last people that was with her and we were suspected. Though it wasn't really confirmed, we got imprisoned for 6 weeks." I said and she placed her hand on her chest, acting like she's feeling bad for what has happened.

"I'm very sorry, but.. don't you think you deserve it tho?"

"Excuse me?" I asked and raised a brow. That was foul! Is she trying to insult me? And she just laughed on what she just told me?

"Ah, I'm very sorry for laughing. I'm just kidding anyways. So, shall we go on to our discussion?"

..

We had a few more topics and it doesn't seem like she's that bad after all, she may often playfully insult me but she'd heartily laugh and say that she's just joking, which reminds me of Hana. Tsk, so sudden.

"I had a fun talk with you today, Miss Jihyo. I hope the next time we would meet, we can at least let our boyfriends come along too." Miss Jeon said and I smiled and nodded.

"I sure will let you see him soon."

After paying out for what we all ordered, we had a small argument because she payed for everything.

"It's not necessary for you to pay, Miss Jihyo. After all, I invited you here."

"No, no, I'm all good. I also need to share—"

"Please save it for yourself, maybe while riding home you might bump onto an accident and needed to buy a medicine or you know, buy stuffs." She said and winked that made me lose my smile.

"Of course that'll be my last joke, Miss Jihyo. It seems that my driver has arrived already." She said and stood up, leaving but before she could even leave completely, she turned to me again and winked.

*

"Why? Does she think I'm a careless driver? Urgh!" I groaned and continued to drive 'as-careful-as-I-can'.

"That somewhat threatened me. I think I really need to be careful."

I was about to cross an empty intersection and halfway crossing, a fast vehicle from the left road is recklessly, driving so fast that the fronts of our cars collided.

"Agh! What the hell!" I groaned loudly as I hit my head on the steering wheel and when I touched my forehead, it was bleeding.

"You better vouch for my— Hey! Where do you think you're going?!" I went out of the car and was about to nag at the other vehicle when it started to run again.

"This is a hit-and-run! Hey!" I screamed but it didn't stopped.

"You!—"

"Please save it for yourself, maybe while riding home you might bump onto an accident and needed to buy a medicine or you know, buy stuffs."

"That woman!"

~

Someone's POV

"Nice hit and run over there." I heard his response from the other line that made me chuckle.

"Well deserved, sir."

"What about you? Did you got hurt?" He asked.

"No, I got enough protection from the impact. We're on our way home now." I replied and heard him chuckled.

"I'll be waiting for you, then. I wanted to hear how Miss Jeon and that whore had an awful talk today." He said that made me sigh.

"Are you saying that I'm awful to talk to?"

"Oh, have you read that wrong? I was just saying that it's awful to talk to a liar and a murderer, my lady."

"You got it, she's such an awful person. She even told me I look like someone." I said and smirked, well I do know Mr. Jeon is also smirking on the other line.

"Well, do we know who?" He asked and I laughed.

"Of course not, I'm not the person I am before. It's all because of you, sir." I replied and heard his tiny laugh.

"Sure, it is. I'll be waiting for you in my office, then." He said before dropping the call.

I stared at my phone screen after the call ended, I chuckled and slowly turned into an evil laugh that somewhat scared my driver.

"I'm sorry to disappoint anyone who says that I look like 'that person'. Because I am not..."

"The person I am today, was an effect of what people has done to me for the past years."

"What do you say, my precious driver? Do we go for another hit an run? Or... Do we make another way of how to torment her?" I asked and he looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"I-I don't think hit and run will be good for the next attack, M-Miss Jeon."

"Then shall we go for something worse?"

"C-certainly, Miss.." He replied that made me smile.

As you wish... We'll make sure to make her suffer, longer than I did six years ago...

>End...