authors note

Many times we find ourselves stuck in places, we want to escape and run away because we feel that this is not where we belong. We wish to be seen, heard and understood.

We wish to love and be loved.

For it is one thing to be loved, a lot of people can love you. But to be able to love someone every single minute, every single day, in all ways, in lows and highs, in sickness and health, in power and peace, in darkness and light, away or near, to be able to call that one heart yours, that is hard to find.

To lend your heart to someone knowing very well they have the complete power to break it, is love.

To take someone's heart and make an effort every single day to cherish and protect it, is love.

Nothing extraordinary, just a simple story with human emotions and growth, family and friends, pain and peace, life and love.

This is the first time I am writing such a story. Apologies for the mistakes and love to everyone who decided to read further.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are all products of the author's imagination and are used in a fictional way. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual event, is purely coincidental.

The book may contain strong language and hints of abuse, harassment and post-traumatic syndromes. The images used are not owned by me, they are from interest. I have just edited them to fit my story.

No part of this book may be reproduced or copied by any means. All rights reserved.

 All rights reserved