#1

Why me?

Why me?

Taehyung always thought about that question and seems that he still don't know the answer.

Why he was excatly who he was now and why is this his life?

The most important question was, why HE choose him?

"Tae, are you even listening to me?" Jimin asked as he shook Taehyung a little bit.

"Huh? What is it Jimin-ah?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jimin.

"Did you even heard what I said?" Jimin asked.

"Sorry, I got lost in my own thoughts." Taehyung said and looked down. Jimin got worried for his friend so he hugged him.

"Is everything okay? Did something happened?" Jimin asked.

"No, everything is okay. Don't worry about me, I just get lost in my thoughs easily. About what were you talking anyway?" Taehyung said.

"Ohh yeah." Jimin said and smiled.

"You know that Yoongi is mafia, right?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, why?" Taehyung said.

"Well, there is some party tomorrow at his house and he wants me to come but I'm kinda scared to go alone there as there will be some other mafias too." Jimin said.

"Then just don't go." Taehyung said.

"Aish, listen to me until end. I wanted to ask you to go with me since you are here almost always alone." Jimin said.

"Sorry Jimin but I can't go and you know that I don't like parties plus Yoongi hyung will be there with you." Taehyung said.

"Are you for real now?? Whenever I ask you to go somewhere out with me you don't want, you always find some excuse! Why?" Jimin asked.

"Don't be angry on me, I'm just not in the mood to go anywhere." Taehyung said.

"Fine." Jimin said and stood up.

"I'm sorry for even asking you when I knew that you will say no again. Anyway, I need to go now, see you some other day. Bye!" Jimin said then walked out of the room and then house.

Taehyung sighed as he lied down on the bed.

He really didn't wanted to go and he promised to HIM not to go without his permission.

Sudden hot breath on Taehyung's neck and strong muscular arm around his waist make Taehyung to yelp in surprise.

"You did very good my love, you are listening to me very well. I'm so proud on you." The person behind Taehyung said.

"J-Jk." Taehyung stuttered.

Yeah, Jk was his nickname.

He is Taehyung's secret boyfriend and plus that Taehyung don't even know his real name.

Jk was some kind of psycho, the one who hurts his lover yet cares about him the most and Taehyung was the only one who understood him.

Just once a time he hurted Taehyung but that was before when Jk was jealous and angry, and when that two mix up in him, well that isn't very good.

"What's wrong baby? Did someone made you upset?? Do I need to kill someone?" Jk asked as he kissed softly on Taehyung's neck.

That was one more thing about Jk, he was killing people.

Nope, not good people, only bad people who would do something or who would try to do something bad to Taehyung and only Taehyung.

He is possessive person and noone can't have Taehyung expect him and only him.

Taehyung is his only happiness, his first and last love.

Taehyung was and will be his light in the dark, Taehyung is literally his everything.

He can't leave Taehyung even if he wanted to but he would never want to leave his precious baby bear.

He smiled when Taehyung shook his head as no.

"What's wrong then? Did that short friend of you made you upset again?" Jk asked.

"No, it's not him." Taehyung said then turned around and looked at Jk.

Jk was so much handsome and sometimes Taehyung couldn't help but to admire his face for long time.

The first time when they met, Taehyung was so scared of him.

He thought that Jk was some mafia.

On the first, he didn't liked Jk at all but Jk were always somewhere around him.

He was following him everywhere, he did things for Taehyung which noone never did and that made Taehyung slowly fall in love with him.

It's been 1 year since they met and 3 months since they started dating yet noone knew about them.

Taehyung didn't wanted others to find out because he was scared that he will lost Jk and he didn't wanted that as Jk was his only comfort and only person who truly loved him and cared for him.

"I missed you, where were you yesterday?" Taehyung said as he moved closer to Jk.

Jk lightly smiled at his lover and hugged him more tightly.

"Sorry love, I was busy. I missed you too, so much." Jk said and softly kissed on Taehyung's cheeks, making Taehyung to close his eyes on the feeling.

As Taehyung opened his eyes, he cupped Jk's face and pulled his face closer only to place his lips onto Jk's.

Jk was shocked, never, not even for the once Taehyung didn't kissed him first.

Jk got so much happy with this that he couldn't help to himself so he started to kiss Taehyung deeply.

Taehyung lightly moaned when he felt Jk's hand on his ass, squeezing it softly.

"Your ass fits so perfectly in my hands." Jk mumbled through kiss as his hand was playing with Taehyung's ass, giving Taehyung a feeling of pleasure and security but most feeling of love and want.

••••••

Welcome to my new story ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment 🖤