#15

"We need to talk!" Jinjun says.

"I don't need to listen to bullshit you are going to say. Did that piece of shit sent you here to kill me?? Is that why you two are here?" Jungkook asks angrily.

"Koo, please calm down and let's listen to them first." Taehyung softly says.

Jungkook looks at him and glares but it made Taehyung just angry.

"YOU WILL LISTEN TO THEM OR I WILL LEAVE!" Taehyung yells.

He didn't realized what he said until he saw painful look in Jungkook's eyes.

"Shit!" Taehyung curses.

"You will leave me??" Jungkook asks.

"YOU WILL DARE TO LEAVE ME HUH??" Jungkook yells and grabs Taehyung's arm tightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." Taehyung says.

"Jungkook, let him go! You are hurting him." Jinjun says, looking at the scene in front of him.

"You shut the fuck up!! You don't have a right to say anything!! This is mine and Taehyung's relationship and our own thing and noone can't say anything!" Jungkook yells.

He looks back at Taehyung but found him frozen.

Taehyung was not moving, not crying nor talking, he looked like dead person.

"Tae?" Jungkook calls and cups Taehyung's face but nothing.

"Love, look at me baby. Please." Jungkook says. Jinjun and Somi looked confused by sudden difference.

"Babyboy, please look at me and say something." Jungkook pleads again.

Taehyung still didn't say nor do anything, this happens when he is under big stress and that's now.

"Fucking shit!!" Jungkook curses.

"If it wasn't for you two, he wouldn't be like this right now!" Jungkook yells.

"It's your fault." Jinjun says.

"You-." Jungkook got cut off by Somi.

"You both shut up. Jungkook do anything just to help him then we will talk." Somi says.

"I don't want to talk with you two." Jungkook says.

"Fine then but when that piece of shit kills your lover in front of your eyes don't cry." Somi says.

"What??" Jungkook asks then looks again at Taehyung.

He can't lose him, he will lose himself if something happens to Taehyung.

"Fine but we are going to my house." Jungkook says and picks up Taehyung in bridal style.

"Follow me." Jungkook adds.

"You really loves him, don't you?" Somi asks.

"Of course I do, he's my life, my everything." Jungkook says as he pecks Taehyung's cheek then his lips.

Somi looked at Jinjun and smiled.

Jinjun smiled back, knowing what his sister meant.

"He's happy with him."

•••

MOMENTS LATER

"First, don't you dare to do anything or you will not leave alive from him. Second, go and wait for me in the living room. Third, if you say to someone where is my house I will simple kill you." Jungkook says, walking upstairs after getting alright from his step-siblings.