#5

"Ohh child!! What did you do??" Woman asked as she cleaned wound on Jungkook's head

"I hitted my head against wall. That's what I deserve. Noone likes me, noone plays with me. Me will stay alone, me deserve pain, me deserve to die." Jungkook mumbled all over again.

Woman sighed, everytime she tryed her best to explain to Jungkook that someone will adopt him, that he will find friends and someone who will love him but he never listened and that's all because of his abusive father and childrens who were bullying him in orphanage everyday without having any guilt.

Even some of people who works there are making fun of Jungkook, saying that he is becoming psycho everyday, little by little.

They started saying how he will hurt person who will try to love him and on the end he will stay alone.

All of that did too much to Jungkook's mind, to poor child's mind.

•••••

"Ughh!! My h-head!" Jungkook groaned as he woke up, feeling his head might explode every second soon.

"Kookie!! Don't get up!! Please lay down!" Taehyung said, sitting down next to Jungkook.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung, seeing his head in bends.

Taehyung sighed before grabbing Jungkook's hand into his, caressing it softly.

"Don't do that again. I got so much scared, I thought you will die." Taehyung said while looking right at Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was confused about what he did that made Taehyung so scared.

"What did I do?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't you remember it?" Taehyung asked.

"No." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung sighed then explained everything to Jungkook.

"After you fainted, I brought you here." Taehyung said then looked down.

Jungkook didn't have any idea how Taehyung managed to bring him into his room and that upstairs but that wasn't important now.

"Did you hurted your head so much?" Jungkook asked as he slowly pulled Taehyung closer then looked at wound on his head.

"I didn't but it still hurts." Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I hurted you again, I'm bad person. I can't do anything properly. You are probably hating me now and you have all rights to hate me!! I'm the worst person ever! I deserve to die!" Jungkook said, feeling how he started breathing harder.

"No, no! Don't say that Kookie!" Taehyung said as he cupped Jungkook's face.

Jungkook's breathing got more worse, scaring Taehyung.