#13

"Me? Why me?" Taehyung asks as he looks at Yoongi.

"You are his boyfriend. He might use you to get him so be careful. You never know where is someone of his mans." Yoongi says.

"I will never let something happen to him." Jungkook says as he hug Taehyung more tightly.

"I know you will not but still be careful." Yoongi said.

"Hyung, do you know how his step siblings looks like?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah, here are pictures." Yoongi says as he hands papers to Taehyung.

"This is his step sister." Yoongi says.

"Jeon Somi." Taehyung reads name, it felt familiar from somewhere and the girl looked familiar but he couldn't remember from where.

"Is there something wrong love?" Jungkook asks.

"She seems familiar to me and her name too." Taehyung says and pouts.

"Did you saw her somewhere?" Jimin asks.

"I think so but I don't know where." Taehyung says.

"From now on you are not going anywhere without me. Is that clear?" Jungkook asks.

"That will not be needed Kook, I will be fine on my own." Taehyung says.

"I asked is that clear?" Jungkook says, his hold around Taehyung tightened yet others didn't notice.

"Okey fine." Taehyung says and gulps.

He just hope that he didn't make Jungkook angry or there will be problems then.

"Good boy." Jungkook says and pecks his cheek.

"Okey, so this is his step brother." Yoongi said and shows picture.

"Kookie!! That's him!!" Taehyung says.

Jungkook looks at the photo then realises what is Taehyung talking about.

"That mother fucker!" Jungkook says.

Taehyung widen his eyes when Jungkook run from the kitchen.

Others immediately run after him.

"Kookie!" Taehyung yells as he stepped closer to him.

"He's not here anymore." Jungkook says and looks back at Taehyung who pouts and hugs Jungkook tightly, snuggling his face into his chest.

"It's okay, we will find him." Taehyung says.

"Jungkook, it will be better if you take Taehyung home now. You two will be safe there for now. I will sent two mans there to patrol around." Yoongi said.

"Thank you Yoongi hyung." Taehyung says.
"Let's go." Jungkook says.

"Tae, sent me message when you come home so we know that both of you are safe." Jimin says.

"Okey, I will. Bye now, hyung I'm sorry for not working properly." Taehyung says but Jin just smiled.

"Take care and be careful." Jin says. They nodded then left from there.

•••••

MEANWHILE

"Jinjun! Wtf?? Are you crazy?" Somi yells at her brother.

"Stop yelling!! I didn't do anything wrong." Jinjun says.

"You literally followed them. Stop doing what our father says! He is evil!! He will just hurt them!" Somi says.

"I'm sorry." Jinjun says.

"I'm doing all of this just to protect you. I don't want the same to happen to you like what happened to mom." Jinjun said.

"Yes, he killed our mom but you don't need to be like him to protect me. We can try something else." Somi says as she looks at Jinjun.

"What we can do?? He will kill us if we ran away. He is using us like his toys. He is using me to kill our brother." Jinjun says.

"We can't let him to kill Jungkook. Even if we never met, he is our brother." Somi says.

Jinjun nodded and sighed.

"We need to talk to him." Jinjun says.

•••••

Taehyung and Jungkook walked into house and closed door behind themselves.

"What are we going to do?" Taehyung asks.

"I know what I want to do but what do you want to do?" Jungkook asks as he hugs Taehyung from behind.

"W-what?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook placed open mouthed kisses on Taehyung's nape, up to his neck to his jawline.

"K-Kookie." Taehyung gasps.

Feeling weird feeling all over his body.

"Let me make you mine completely. Let me make love to you." Jungkook says.

He turns Taehyung around and looks at his eyes.

"Will you let me?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm scared. What if I'm not good at that? I don't want to disappoint you." Taehyung says.

"Babe, it's my first time as well. I'm sure that you will be awesome." Jungkook says.

"But if you are not ready, I understand." Jungkook says and softly kisses him.

"No, I'm ready. Promise me to go slow." Taehyung says.

"I promise." Jungkook says and smiles.

"Then make me yours Kookie, show me your love." Taehyung says.

Jungkook connects their lips together as he picked Taehyung up in his arms.

He walked upstairs to his room and placed Taehyung on the bed.

"I love you." Jungkook says then hovers over Taehyung.

"Can I?" Jungkook asks as he tugs on Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung just nods his head shyly.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung's shirt over his head then took off his own shirt.

"So pretty." Jungkook says then leans down and kisses Taehyung's jawline, his neck, collarbone, down to his chest and stomach.

Taehyung bites his lips, trying not to let any sound out.

Jungkook tugs on Taehyung's pants as he looks up.

"Go on." Taehyung says and smiles.

Jungkook gets up and kisses him on the lips.

Taehyung immediately kisses him back, his fingers brushing through Jungkook's hair.

"Mine." Jungkook mumbles.

Taehyung felt cold air hitting his skin when Jungkook pulled his jeans down.

"So so pretty." Jungkook says.

He leans down and kiss on Taehyung's smooth legs. Taehyung gasp and moans when he felt Jungkook's lips on his skin.

"K-Kookie." Taehyung moan.

Jungkook smirks then took off his pants as well.

"I got you baby." Jungkook says.

He took off their boxers, both falling in feeling of pleasure when they become one.

Sweet words mixed with pain and pleasure, they surely had the best night of their lives.

[THE CUT]