#7

Next morning Taehyung got ready to go on the work when suddenly there was loud knocking on the door.

"Wth? Who's now?" Taehyung got scared.

Never ever in his life, someone didn't knocked on his door like that.

He didn't went to doors, waiting for the person to leave which person eventually did.

Just then he heard loud sound from upstairs, slamming of the doors and then loud footsteps coming downstairs.

Taehyung got scared even more, he went behind kitchen counter and hided there.

He heard footsteps coming closer yet he didn't dared to open his eyes nor run away.

"TAEHYUNG WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU????" Taehyung heard voice and immediately sighed in relief.

"I'm here." Taehyung said, still not getting up.

Footsteps were heard closer and soon enough person was standing in front ot Taehyung, looking angrily at him, trying not to lose his control.

"Get up." Person said.

"K-Koo...." Taehyung whispered.

"I SAID TO GET UP!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed Taehyung by his arm and pulled him up, causing Taehyung to hiss in pain due to Jungkook's strong hold.

"It hurts, let me go." Taehyung cryed, his arm is hurting so bad.

Jungkook grabbed glass and throw it away, causing glass to break into pieces, making loud noise which scared Taehyung so much.

"WHY? WHY? WHY??? WHY DID YOU DO THAT??" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung was scared yet confused, not knowing what Jungkook is talking about.

"W-what are you s-saying?" Taehyung asked.

"YOU ARE FUCKING MINE!! GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD!" Jungkook yelled and with that harshly smashed their lips together.

Taehyung tryed to break kiss but it was not of use since Jungkook is more stronger than him.

Jungkook bited Taehyung's bottom lip, causing it to start bleeding and gave hard pain to Taehyung.

He hitted on Jungkook's chest, pleading him to stop but Jungkook was like killing machine.

"STOP PUSHING ME AWAY!!" Jungkook yelled as he pinned Taehyung against kitchen counter.

Taehyung sobbed, praying to God to help him.

"J-Jungkook, stop. P-please." Taehyung pleaded, he looked at Jungkook who had nothing than just anger showed in his eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do!! Why did you do that?? Huh?? WHY??? WAS I NOT ENOUGH??" Jungkook yelled once again.

"I d-don't know a-about what a-are you t-talking about." Taehyung said, his whole body is shaking badly due to so much fear.

Jungkook pulled his phone out of his pocket, unlocked it before showing it to Taehyung.

"WHAT IS THIS??? HUH??? EXPLAIN IT!!" Jungkook yelled as he showed the picture.

On the picture was Taehyung and some guy and they were kissing.

Taehyung looked at picture being confused.

"P-picture is not r-real. I don't e-even know that g-guy. Koo, please b-believe me. I w-wouldn't cheat on you." Taehyung said as he was looking at the phone.

Jungkook clenched his fists, trying his best not to punch something or better someone.

"Then why??" Jungkook asked.