#20

"I'm pregnant Kookie." Taehyung said.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but words were not coming out.

"Kookie? Say something." Taehyung says and pouts.

He looks down but got startled when Jungkook suddenly screamed loudly.

"I WILL BE A DAD!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!! OMG!!!!" Jungkook screamed loudly, probably even neigbours heard him but who cares.

"Omg, Tae baby this are wonderfull news. Thank you so much baby." Jungkook says as he picks Taehyung up in his arms and twirl them around.

Taehyung giggles and smiles as he hugged Jungkook.

"I'm glad that you are happy Kookie." Taehyung says.

Jungkook looks at him and smiles widely.

"Of course that I'm happy, I'm the most happiest man on the world." Jungkook says as he leans in and connects their lips together.

Taehyung giggles into kiss, feeling Jungkook smiles against his own lips.

After sometime they broke kiss and pulls away.

Jungkook put Taehyung on the couch then kneeled down and settle himself between Taehyung's legs.

"Can I touch your belly?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung smiles and nods.

Jungkook pushes Taehyung's shirt up and places his hands on Taehyung's belly.

"Hey baby! I'm your dad sweetheart and I can't wait to meet you. I will shower you with so much love when you come to this world." Jungkook says.

"I promise to you and your appa that I will be the best dad to you. I will do everything in my power to make you and your appa happy and safe." Jungkook adds.

"I love you so much baby, I'm so happy to know that you are here in your appa's belly where you will be safe from everything." Jungkook says.

Taehyung carefully listens to everything that Jungkook is saying, soft smile on his lips while he is caressing Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung and smiles before getting up and sitting next to him on the couch.

"I love you baby." Jungkook says.

"I love you too Kookie." Taehyung says and smiles.

Jungkook pecks his forehead, cheeks and lips then pulls him in his embrace in which Taehyung immediately melted.

"When did you found out?" Jungkook asks as he caresses Taehyung's belly with his free hand.

"Yesterday since I had been vomiting for few days I visited doctor and found out. I wanted to tell you yesterday but you was so tired so I decided to tell you today." Taehyung says.

"Hmm, alright." Jungkook says and snuggles in Taehyung's neck.

"You aren't mad on me for visiting doctor on my own?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook sighs and pecks Taehyung's neck.

"I'm not mad love, I will not get angry on little things anymore and beside that visiting doctor isn't any bad thing to do." Jungkook says.

"I'm sorry and will always be for every bad thing that I did to you. I hurted you so many times yet you are still here and never left me. I know that I will never be available to make it up to you but I can only promise to never be old myself and to take care about you and our child." Jungkook says.