#4

"J-Jungkook, J-Jeon J-Jungkook as p-psycho Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, his breathing faster

"A-are you scared of me?" Jungkook asked, looking at now teary eyes of Taehyung.

He brought his hand to Taehyung's cheek but Taehyung flinched back, breaking Jungkook's heart.

"D-don't, don't be afraid of me. I will not hurt you, I can't hurt you and you know that. Baby, look at me. I'm your Jk, I will not hurt you love." Jungkook said, his eyes holding warmness and love.

"I'm not s-scared, just shocked." Taehyung said before hugging Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately hugged him back, placing a kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't wanted to make you scared, I knew if I told you my real name you would never accept me as your lover." Jungkook said.

"Your name isn't changing anything, if you showed me that you will not hurt me I would say yes to you even if I knew your real name. Please, don't hide anything from me anymore." Taehyung said.

"I promise my love and I'm sorry for hiding it from you." Jungkook said.

"Hmm, it's okay now. Ohh, I wanted to tell you something." Taehyung said, pulled away and looked up at Jungkook with little smile.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, smiling back at him.

"I'm starting work from tomorrow, Jin hyung accepted me." Taehyung said.

"That's great my love but please be careful, okay." Jungkook said.

"I know, I know. You told me this a lot of times already." Taehyung said and giggled.

"And I will tell the same over and over again." Jungkook said before pecking Taehyung's lips.

"Umm, can I ask you one more question?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course." Jungkook said.

"Now that I know your name, can I call you Kookie? It's cute nickname but it's okay if you don't like it." Taehyung said and looked down.

Jungkook chuckled, placing finger under Taehyung's chin and pushing his head up.

"Baby, you can call me whatever you want." Jungkook said and pecked his lips again.

"Okey Kookie, one more question." Taehyung said but this time looked away shyly.

"Say." Jungkook said, cooing over cute and shy boy in front of him.

"Can you stay a night with me?" Taehyung asked and this made Jungkook shocked.

Taehyung never allowed him to stay a night before and now he is asking it by himself.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled.