#9

"Dad! I did what you asked for. I sent that edited pictures to Jungkook." Boy said as he walked into his dad's office.

"Good job son but don't mention name of that mistake. He isn't worth it." Man said.

"Dad for God sake he is also your son! Why do you hate him so much?" Boy asked.

"Jeon Jinjun!!! Stop saying shit!!! That idiot will never be my son!! He and his slut of mother are the biggest mistakes in my life. I'm glad that I killed that bitch, I was sure that that kid is dead too but I was wrong. I should have shoot him too that day but I let it go but not this time." Jeon Jughyun said.

"Dad he became psycho because of you and others. Don't you have a conscience with what you did to him??" Jinjun asked but got slap on his face in return.

"That piece of shit deserve to die and I will make sure to kill him with your or without your help." Junghyun said and smirked.

•••••

Taehyung stirrs in his sleep as he felt some tickling feeling on his neck.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at the cause of his sleep disturb.

"Koo~." Taehyung whines cutely.

"Good morning babyboy." Jungkook says and pecks his lips multiple times.

"Good morning." Taehyung replys and moves closer to Jungkook who gladly wrapped his arms more tightly around his tiny lover.

"Did you slept well?" Jungkook asks and gets nod from others.

"I mean, yes! I did slept well." Taehyung said.

He looked up at Jungkook, little bit of fear in his eyes.

"You are afraid of me, aren't you?" Jungkook says and pulls away.

Taehyung shook his head and hugs Jungkook.

"No, no Kookie. I'm just confused." Taehyung says while looking at Jungkook.

"Confused?? With what??" Jungkook asks as he pulled Taehyung on his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Once time you are all so sweet and caring towards me but in the next moment you yells at me and hurts me." Taehyung said.

He felt how Jungkook tightened hold around his waist.

"I don't know how will you react anymore. I'm not scared of you, I'm scared for you. Your sicknes isn't something with what you should 'play'. It's serious and you need help with that. I don't want something to happen to you, I don't want to lose you." Taehyung said.

Taehyung is looking at Jungkook all of this time and he noticed how his eyes got dark and hard then soft.

"Kookie, please say something." Taehyung said and placed his hands against Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook didn't say anything but leaned in and kissed Taehyung softly.

Taehyung kissed him back as tears which he didn't even noticed fall down his cheek.

Jungkook held him close, lips moving in sync, hearts beating fast yet their mind was calm.

They slowly broke kiss and looks at each other.

Jungkook wipes Taehyung's tears then pecks his eyelids.

"How can you be so understanding towards me after all that I did was hurting you?? You are an angel who don't deserve anything of this but I can't let you go. I'm sorry but I can't let you go." Jungkook said.

Taehyung shook his head and smiled as he leaned in and connected their foreheads.

"Don't!! I don't want you to let me go. I don't want to go away from you because I love you so much and I will never stop loving you. No matter what happens, I will always stay by your side because that is what means to love person." Taehyung said, his beautiful boxy smile visible on his face.

"I love you so much baby and I'm sorry for hurting you. It's all in my nature but I promise to you that I will change. I will ask for help but not yet. First, I need to find out who is this fucker who keeps sending me messages." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips to make him calm.

"I know who can help you." Taehyung said.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"Yoongi hyung. He is Jimin's boyfriend and plus that he is mafia. I'm sure that he can easily find out about that person." Taehyung said, his fingers brushing through Jungkook's hair.

"I'm not sure if he will want to help to me." Jungkook said.

"Why do you think that?? I'm sure he will help you." Taehyung said.

"Tae, they don't know me. Remember, we are hiding our relationship." Jungkook said.

"Do you wants to meet them?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Really?? What if they don't likes me?? If they found out that I hurted you, they will hate me and will never help me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung hugged him tightly and caressed his back.

"We will not tell them about you hurting me. It's not your fault that you hurt me. I promise to you that everything will be alright. I just need your answer." Taehyung said.

"Fine but they need to keep our relationship secret because I have enemy who knows about you. I don't want others to know too." Jungkook said.

"Okey Kookie. I will inform them and I'm sure that you will like them." Taehyung said.

"I can like only you baby." Jungkook said.

"Yahh, I didn't meant like that." Taehyung said and blushed.

Jungkook chuckled as he was hugging his lover back, both feeling calm more than ever.

•••••

Taehyung smiled as he entered in his work place and Jimin and Jin had to pinch themselves to see if it was real or dream that their friend Taehyung is smiling.

"Hyung!!! Jimin-ah!!" Taehyung yelled and hugged them tightly.

"Woah, woah!" Jimin said.

"What got you so much happy?" Jin asked as he and Jimin hugged Taehyung back.

"You will find out." Taehyung says and pulls away.

"When?" Jimin asked.

"Today after work but not only you two." Taehyung said and giggled.

"You need to bring Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and Jhope hyung with you as well." Taehyung said.

"To your house?" Jin asked.

"Yes, of course. I want you to meet someone very important to me." Taehyung said on what Jin and Jimin widened their eyes.

"Someone?? Who's that?? Is it a boy or girl??" Jimin asked.

"Yes someone. It's a boy." Taehyung said and smiled shyly.

"What is he to you?" Jin asked.

"You will see." Taehyung replied.

"It must be his boyfriend. Look how he blushed when he mentioned him." Jimin said and giggled.

"Omg!! You have a boyfriend?? For how long?" Jin asked.

"I will not tell you anything now. You will meet him today and then we will tell you everything. Now it's time for work." Taehyung said.

"Yahhh Taeee!!! Please tell us!!!" Jimin whined.

"Nah nah. Work!!" Taehyung said and giggled. Jimin pouted but nodded.

"I'm glad that you are happy. Smile looks great on your face, please smile more often." Jin said and smiled at Taehyung.