#18

"You!! You piece of shit!!! What the fuck you want from us??" Jungkook asks, his blood boiling but he tryed to stay calm for now.

"Well, I will tell you why I am doing this. Afterall, you all will be dead later anyway." Junghyun says and smirks while looking at them.

"A years ago I realized that Jungkook was nothing more than just stupid mistake together with his slutty mother. I killed her because I couldn't stand her anymore, she was so annoying. I thought I killed her pathetic son as well but look at this, he's standing well actually sitting here in front of me." Junghyun adds.

"And then, I didn't thought that you two will be two mistakes as well. Ughh, so pathetic of you to try to help to him. You two could have be alive but no, you two had to be bitches just like your mother who is also, guess what, yeah dead too." Junghyun says and starts laughing like maniac.

"You shit!! THAT'S NOT THE REASON TO KILL US!!" Jinjun yelled.

"IF I SAID THAT IS THE REASON THAN THAT IS THE REASON!!! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL CUT YOUR TONGUE!" Junghyun said, not scaring Jinjun nor Jungkook but Taehyung and Somi got scared so much.

"STOP YELLING!!" Jungkook yells.

Junghyun looks at him and smirks.

"You know, I need to say that you have good eye for pretty things." Junghyun says and walks closer to Taehyung who looked at him in pure disgust and fear.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM!" Jungkook yells.

"And what if I do?? You can't do anything anyway since you are tied up. What can you do if I touch him, taste him, make him scream?" Junghyun asks.

"TOUCH HIM AND I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS, I PROMISE THAT TO YOU THAT I WILL!" Jungkook yells.

•••••

Meanwhile, Yoongi and other mafias arrived at Junghyun's place.

They are currently hiding in the forest.

"Okey, everyone! Listen carefully now." Yoongi says.

"We need to save Taehyung, Jungkook and probably Jinjun and Somi." Yoongi says.

"Who are they to you?" S. Coups asks.

"Taehyung is best friend of my boyfriend, Jungkook is his boyfriend, you may know him as psycho Jeon Jungkook." Yoongi says, seeing them all nodding his head.

"Jinjun and Somi are Jungkook's step-siblings." Yoongi says, making everyone shocked.

"You all need to be careful and you all better listen to the instruction that Jackson and Felix will give to you. Junghyun have a lot of his people so get ready to kill people and to be killed if you are not enough careful." Yoongi says.

Everyone nods their heads, understanding everything that Yoongi said.

"Alright, let's go. Minho, Bang Chan kill the guards from here." Yoongi says.

"Yes!" Minho and Bang Chan says and in the next second guards were laying down on the floor dead.

"Great!! Now let's go. Make circle around the place and then go inside slowly." Yoongi says.

Others nodded and they all started walking out of the forest.

"Seventeen and Nct on the right side. Exo and Got7 on the left side. Astro and The boyz together with me are going at the front. Txt and Enhypen on the back." Yoongi says.

They all nods and starts going where they are supposed to go.

"Mingyu! In front of you will soon be two mans." Jackson says into earphone.