#12

The next day Taehyung went with Jungkook to his mother's grave just how he promised he will.

"Hey m-mom." Jungkook said as he kneeled down infront of grave.

Taehyung is standing behind him, looking at him with so much love and Jungkook can feel it, he can feel his love.

"Mom, I'm sorry for not coming yesterday. I couldn't come, it was too much for me. I'm sorry for being bad son. I should have come yesterday but I didn't. I'm so sorry mom, I'm sorry for being bad son, I'm sorry." Jungkook said and started crying.

Taehyung widen his eyes and immediately kneeled down next to Jungkook.

"Kookie, hey calm down. You are not bad son honey." Taehyung said as he caressed Jungkook's hair.

"I'm sorry mom, so sorry. I couldn't save you from that monster but I promise to you, I will find him and make sure that he pays for your death." Jungkook said, his voice suddenly deep.

"Kookie, talk to her about good things. She will be happy to hear about that. Tell to her how you are learning to control yourself, tell to her. She will be proud on you just like I'm proud on you." Taehyung said.

"Mom, you heard him?" Jungkook asked and wiped his tears.

"It's true, I'm trying to control myself, my anger, my emotions. I wouldn't be available to do that if I didn't meet him. He came in my life like an angel, my angel." Jungkook said and intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's who smiled at him.

"He is my precious boyfriend, my reason to be better person. My Tae, my beloved baby who keeps giving me light in my life. You know mom, he loves me so much but I love him so much more. I'm sure that you would love him too, he is bubbly person just like you was. You would be awesome mother-in-law to him." Jungkook said.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who had small blush on his cheeks.

"Why are you shy baby? Do you think that I will not ask you to be my husband?? Be sure that I will do that when everything be alright." Jungkook said, causing Taehyung to blush even more.

"Look at him mom, he is shy. I hope you are fine there where you are. Don't worry about me, I have Taehyung with me and he is all I need. I miss you so much mom but I know that you don't want to see me sad so I will not be sad, I promise." Jungkook said.

He stood up and pulled Taehyung up as well.

"Let's go." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded.

They looked at the grave that now have fresh flowers before walking away from there.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked.

"Where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked as he backhugged Taehyung.

"Umm, what about we go to the place where I work. We can eat delicious pancakes there." Taehyung said.

"That sounds nice, let's go. I want to feed you with pancakes. You looks cute when you eat because you always pouts when you eats food that you likes a lot." Jungkook said happily.

"Kookiee!! How will we walk like this?" Taehyung asked.

"I remember, you said that you would walk like this with person you love so that's excatly what I'm doing with the person I love the most on this world and you are the only person on this world that I love more than anything." Jungkook said.

"Awww, that's cute." Taehyung said and giggled.

"I love you." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's cheek multiple times.