#14

1 MONTH LATER

In the last one month, nothing much happened except Taehyung being followed by Jungkook 24/7.

"Kookie, aren't you tired?" Taehyung asks as he placed cup of black coffee on the table in front of Jungkook.

"No." Jungkook replies.

Taehyung pouts and nods then went to kitchen to bring white coffee for himself.

When he comes back, Jungkook pulls him on his lap.

"Why are you pouting?" Jungkook asks, pecking his lips after it.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and pouts even more.

Jungkook chuckles and leans in, connecting their lips in sweet sweet kiss.

Taehyung responds immediately, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck to keep him close.

Jungkook's arms circled around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer.

"Fuck!" Jungkook curses under his breath.

Jungkook slips his hand under Taehyung's shirt, feeling soft skin under his fingers.

"Kookie." Taehyung mumbles through kiss.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hums.

"I love you." Taehyung says and brokes the kiss, looking up at Jungkook.

"I love you more baby." Jungkook says and hugs Taehyung tightly, hiding his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Koo, let's take a walk." Taehyung says, feeling Jungkook's hold around his waist tightened.

"Why do you want to go out??" Jungkook asks instead of answering.

"I want to take a walk with you." Taehyung says.

"Please Kookie, let's go out." He adds.

"You know that is it dangerous to go out. I can't risk something to happen to you." Jungkook says.

"Nothing will not happen to me if you are there with me." Taehyung says.

"That's still no." Jungkook says and looks up at Taehyung, his eyes cold and dark. Taehyung pouts and looks down.

"Okey, fine. We will not go out." Taehyung says.

"Good boy." Jungkook says and pecks his lips then smiles.

"Um, I'm tired so I will go and rest upstairs." Taehyung says and stood up.

"Can't you take a rest here?" Jungkook asks.

"No, I can't!" Taehyung says and turns around then walks towards stairs but just second later, he was turned around and slammed against the wall.

"Are you running away from me??" Jungkook asks as he grips on Taehyung's neck.

Tears treatened to fall down but they didn't.

"K-Kookie." Taehyung says but Jungkook seems to stuck in the time.

He started thinking that Taehyung is running away from him.

"Y-you're hurting m-me." Taehyung says and places his palm against Jungkook's cheek whose eyes got wide once he realized what he did.

He fast let go of Taehyung and fall on the floor, his body shaking due to upcoming panic attack.

"Hurt, hurts, hurt, hurts..." Jungkook repeats.

Taehyung catched enough breath then kneeled down in front of Jungkook.

"Koo, look at me love." Taehyung says and that's what excatly Jungkook do.