#3

"Yesss!!!" Taehyung yelled happily, he almost started jumping when suddenly there was a knock on the door

"Who could it be?" Taehyung thought as he walked towards door.

He opened them only to be met with male a little shorter then him.

"Umm, hi?" Taehyung said.

"Hello, my name is Jhope, I'm your new neighbour. I just wanted to say hi and meet my neighbours." Jhope said.

"Ohh, welcome. I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Thank you, see you some other day then." Jhope said before walking away.

Taehyung closed door and just as he turned around, he was pinned onto them.

"W-what?" Taehyung said as he looked up only to be met with Jk looking angry.

He got used on this side of him, Jk would show up anywhere out of nowhere and Taehyung still didn't know how.

"Who is he?? And what does he wants from you?" Jk asked, his hands on either side of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung sighed before opening his mouth.

"He's my new neighbour, he just came to say hi, that's all." Taehyung said as he placed his hands on Jk's cheeks, caressing it softly.

"Did he do anything to you?" Jk asked, teeth gritted.

"No, no. He didn't do anything, as I said he just wanted to say hi and nothing more. Don't be worried, okay." Taehyung said and pecked Jk's lips.

That seems to bring Jk back onto world and he looked at Taehyung with almost doe eyes.

Jk wrapped his arms around Taehyung and pulled him into his embrace.

"Please be careful, always. I don't want something to happen to you. I don't want to lose you, without you I'm nothing. My life is hell and only you makes it better." Jk said more like confessed.

Taehyung's heart melted, he can't explain how much he loves Jk and how much it hurts when Jk would tell something about his past, he knows some of his past and that wasn't something what child should go through in that age.

Taehyung hugged Jk back and caressed his back in soft manner.

"I will be careful love, nothing will not happen to me, you will not lose me, okay." Taehyung said, feeling Jk's hold tightened around him.

"I love you, I truly love you baby." Jk said, placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's neck, making him to softly giggle as it was tickling him.

"When will I know your real name?" Taehyung asked, he badly wanted to know his real name.

"Why do you want to know it?" Jk asked.

"Can't I know real name of my boyfriend?" Taehyung said.

"It's Jeon Jungkook." Jk said, shocking Taehyung.

•••••

"You piece of shit!! Come here!!" Man in his fourty yelled at his wife who was trying to run away from her abusive husband.

"No!! Leave me alone!! You are monster!! Leave me and my son alone!!" Woman yelled, she was running but tripped and fall down on the floor.

"You slut!! Because of you and that mistake of your son my life has been ruined!!" Man said and hit his wife harshly.

Woman started crying in pain, she tryed fighting against him but he was too much stronger then her.

"Leave my mom!!!" Little boy, around his 6 years yelled from behind his father.

"You fucking mistake don't tell me what to do!!" Man yelled at the boy.

"Jungkook!! Noo, run!! Run away son!!! Please!!" Woman yelled to her son only to get one more hit from his husband.

Jungkook run to his father and started hitting him but man just pushed him, causing him to hit head.

Jungkook fainted, hit was too much for him.

"Nooo!!! What did you do??? You monster!!!! Jungkook!!! Baby, open your eyes!!!" Woman yelled, she was crying so much.

"You both deserve to die!!" Man yelled, pulling out his gun and shooting woman.

He looked at Jungkook but Jungkook looked like dead boy so he just walked out of the house, leaving them there.

But what he didn't knew that Jungkook eventually woke up and first thing what he saw was his mom dead.

He tryed to wake her up but it was no use, she was dead from the very first moment.

From that day Jungkook stopped talking, he would fight almost with everyone.

Since he started living in orphanage, he would easily get panic attacks everyday.

Nobody didn't wanted to adopt him, knowing that he was abusive child with menthal problems and all of that made him crazy even more, they made him as psycho.