#17

Small kisses on his cheeks and small touches on his waist down to his hipbone are thing that wakes Taehyung up.

He slowly opens his eyes and it's met with another pair of eyes looking at him with so much love.

"Good morning my love." Jungkook says and pecks Taehyung's lips.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung says and smiles.

Jungkook leans in and connects their lips together, kissing Taehyung like he didn't kissed him for years.

Taehyung smiles into kiss and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer, trying to deepen the kiss even more.

Jungkook slips his hand under Taehyung's hoodie, caressing Taehyung's soft skin with his fingers, giving goosebumps all over Taehyung's body.

"You're so pretty." Jungkook mumbles against Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung smiles once again and kisses Jungkook softly.

•••••

Meanwhile, Jinjun and Somi were getting ready to meet with Jungkook.

They decided to sent him a message when they find some place where they can talk freely.

"Oppa, are you sure everything be alright?" Somi asks.

"I don't know, we can only hope for everything to be alright." Jinjun says.

Just as they were about to walk out of the door, the voice from behind them stopped.

"What do you think where are you going?" Voice says.

"We are going out, is that problem dad?" Jinjun asks.

"Problem is not going out but that that you are going to meet that piece of shit." Junghyun says.

Jinjun and Somi freezes, how the fuck he knew.

"W-what?" Somi asks and turns around to look at his father.

"You can't go out, your brother will come in his own death so let's all of us wait for him and his sex toy." Junghyun says and smirks.

•••••

On the other side, Yoongi smirks as he looks at the map in front of himself.

"Boss, this here is Junghyun's place. We finally found it." One of the worker which work for mafia Yoongi says.

"Great! We should pay him a visit, don't you think?" Yoongi says.

"Yes, boss! People are ready to go and attack." Boy says.

"Great! Okey, everyone knows the plan. Tonight will be the end for that piece of shit." Yoongi says.

Just then doors harshly opens and Jimin runs to him while crying.

"Min, baby what's wrong?" Yoongi says as he hugs Jimin tightly.

"T-Tae and J-Jungkook." Jimin stutters, his breathing not having control.

"What with them bub?" Yoongi asks.

"They are k-kidnapped. S-someone kidnapped them. Y-Yoongi, you need to find them and save them!!" Jimin says and cryes once again.

•••••

FEW MOMENTS EARLIER

After getting morning routine done, couple changed their clothes and went downstairs to make breakfast together.