Catching Red: 2

I smile as I saw the dancers performing on the stage. I wish I was on there, but I wasn't. I grab my notepad and walk over to Table 7. I smile and lift up the used paper.

"Welcome to Fairytale Fantasies, what can I get you?"

A men smile and I held in my nausea at the stench that was reeking off of him. His eyes skim my body. I held in my urge to slap him. "How about you?"

"I'm sorry we don't have people on the menu, May I recommend something to drink?"

He lower his eyes to some dancer that had on a mermaid costume on. "Yeah, how about little Ariel over there?"

 I sigh "well if you would like to have some fun with a dancer, then you will have to book a dancer at the desk over there" I pointed over to the black door that said. "Make your fantasy come true". I look back him to see him gone. I roll my eyes as he walk over to the door. I walk back over to the bar. I sat on the stool and rest my legs.

"Working hard?"

I snort "not even close more like bored"

Leo wipes down the bar. "Well would you like a drink?"

 I smile and place my notepad down. "What did you have in mind?" I would love to try an alcoholic drink. Luke wouldn't ever let me taste alcohol. He says it's bad for me and he doesn't want me to lose any brain cells. He chuckle and grab some bottles out. He shook and I watch as colors erupt.

"How about a Shirley temple?"

I frown as he said that. "How much did Luke give you?"

He pass the drink over to me. "Nothing I don't want my niece to get drunk or worse"

I scoff and grab the drink. "I know my limit"

He narrow his eyes at me. "How do you know your limit, if you never tasted alcohol?"

 I took a sip of my drink and look away toward the scene of the club. I ignore Leo curious gazes. I quickly set the drink down. "Hey look at that I have a table waiting". I hop off the stool and walk over to the booth. I swallow down the hot meter of this guy. He has black luscious curls, green eyes and red skin tone.

"HI, welcome to fairytale Fantasies, what can I get for you?"

He purse his teeth and look around the club. "I'm looking for Luke Havarrd, can you tell him that Chase Carter is here"

"Sure, I'll be right back"

I walk upstairs toward his room. I knock on his door. I heard his brief come in. I open the door slowly and peer in. he smile. "Hi, sweetie, what's wrong?" he place his papers down.

"There is a chase carter downstairs asking for you"

He got off from his chair and set his glasses down. "Thanks sweetie" he grab my hand and walk out the room. I follow his footsteps as we got closer to him. My eyes widen as saw three guys that look similar. They turn toward us.

"Gentlemen's let's discuss this into my office, where it is much quieter"

 They nod and they each follow us upstairs. I try to control the hot images out my head.  Try to keep my face neutral and show no signs of heat. I kept my head down as I lean on the wall. I watch as each one wait patiently. My eyes skim each of them. They were definitely related, by the same skin tones they have.

"Boys sit, let's discuss this over"

They each sat down on the single seats Luke had in the office.

"Now I see you all want to work as our wolf, but we seem to only need one person, so this is the problem"

 The one that I met earlier start to speak. "We understand that sir and we was thinking if that there are more muscle men onstage, then that will lure the female population in, which means more money for your club and increase popularity"

Luke purse his lips and look over at their resume. "I realize that there are 5 applications here and only three males in front of me"

"Yes, my brothers are working at the shop, they couldn't be here tonight for the interview"

"I do not accept tardiness, but it is not my choice, it is my daughter's choice"

My eyes widen. "Excuse me?"

Luke smile and turn toward me. "we need excitement into our shows and only males enter the club, I never see any females in here minus the workers and dancers, business hasn't been going well and I would like both the species in the club, so what do you say sweetie?"

I was still in shock. "So this is why you were furious on the phone yesterday?"

"Yes"

I purse my lips. "What change your mind?"

"That drunk males won't be able to come near you"

I sigh and look toward the tall males in the room. I blink rapidly. I walk over to Luke desk and grab the applications.

"Names?"

The one that I met earlier step up. "Chase"

The second guy with brown trim cut hair, green/blue pupils step up. "Tyler"

The third one with a blonde quaff and green pupils."Ashton"

I nodded and skim their bodies. The good thing is that they are ripped with muscles.

"Are you guys flexible? Can you dance?"

 They nodded. I skim their bodies and look into each of their eyes. I got up and walk over to them. I frown as I realize they are taller than me." I want to see the rest of your team" they nod. I walk back to Luke desk and look at his schedule. "Luke can you book me the room at carina's for 5 tomorrow?" He start to tap on his phone. "Done". I took a deep breath. "I want you and your team at carina's tomorrow at 5 sharp". They nodded and thank me as they exit. I exhale and laid on Luke desk.

I jump as Luke phone rang. "It's the end of your shift go get packing" I nodded and walk over to the door. "I still haven't made my decision yet". "I know sweetie, I know"