Catching Red:29

I smile as I step off the train platform and smile as I was finally here in Estella City. I made my way through the winding streets. Hoping that I was going the right way. I made a left on Bright Street and continue on walking north. I groan as I heard the sound of thunders. I continue walking as I cross the street. I watch as people went on with their lives. I continue walking upward. Estella City hasn't changed much since I left. Ester's liquor was still on the right side of Light lane. I frown as I remember I reach the hill that would reach the house.

I shook my head and walk over the edge of the street. I held my hand out for a taxi. I enter in and laid my head back. "1320 Star 100 lane" I sigh as he drove upward the hill. I ran over how I would kill him. Knowing him he would have boys outside guarding the estate. Up ahead I can see one of the black conical roof. I took a deep breath as we arrive at the black gates of the Estate. The estate was three stories with Gray and black paint estate. There was a circular driveway in front of the door. I push the window down and lean out toward the intercom box.

I roll my eyes as I saw Derek face in the screen. "Open the gates" His eyes widen. "What ar-

I sigh. "Open. The. Gates" I grit out.

I heard the creak of the gates as they push forward and open. I frown as the guards on the side eyes widen as well at my appearance. I grimace a smile at them as we pull up to the front. "How much?" I ask the driver.

He chuckle. "You don't have to pay and welcome back Miss Brown"

I chuckle. How could I not notice the black ink of a raven on his bicep? I nod and exit the car. The black Mediterranean French door open as Derek step out. I smile as I walk up to him. I wrap my arms around him tightly as we hug.

He pull away as he look at me. "How did you get here?" He ask me as we walk up the front steps toward the doors. I smile at the gray dome that surround the front doorway. I chuckle as I saw the glass French doors has a black raven on them.

"I kind of like the changes" we walk past the front doors and enter the foyer. I look at the black flower pattern floors and the gray walls. The bottom of the walls had white paint running from here to everywhere. There were numerous paintings on the wall. Up ahead are numerous tables on the side with vases.

In the middle of the Foyer stood a black staircase that went up one way and curve to form two hallways that stretch towards the front and then came another staircase that stretches as well.

"Gerald had did some renovations" Derek said.

I walk upward to my left was a sitting room with Gray L seat couches and Black love seats. There is a black plasma screen Tv intact to the wall. To my right stood a long black glass Dining table. Black and Gray Chairs stood around them. In the left corner I spot a swinging door that must have lead to the kitchen.

I walk past the stairs and saw two corridors. There was a large glass sliding door with a black raven spray painted on. I saw a large pool with Mini Jacuzzi's on each side of it. There is a grill and to my left. I can make out an open space, but the wall that surrounds it, covers it up.

"Come on Angel let's go get some foo-

I turn around to him. "Where is everybody?" I walk past him and look up. "I don't hear anything" I stated.

I turn toward Derek. "What's going on? Where is Gerald and everyone?"

He sigh. "Angel your safe that's all that matter-