Catching Red

I sigh as I look around the dressing room. Three months has passed since the death of Gerald. I'm back in Hedgewick. I look down at the Navy blue camisole dress I have on. I smile as I stretch on my bar. I miss the tightness of my shoes. I walk toward the vanity mirror and grimace at who I became. My blonde roots were pushing through the brown dye in my hair. I commence doing Plies as I try to calm my nerves.

My eyes struck on a piece of paper sticking out from behind the vanity mirror. I walk behind the mirror and tore the paper off. I look down at the numerous number list that was on there. I shudder as I remember every reactions and actions toward the numbers. I jump as knocking occur on the door.

"Enter" I shout.

I turn to see Angelina walking in. she look around the room. "You really like red" she chuckle.

I nod. "No purple and black are, what about you?" I sat down on the couch.

"Light blue" she responded.

I lean back on the couch as I yawn. "So why are you here Angelina?" I stare up at the ceiling as the red disco ball rotate.

"Are you sure about the choice you made?" She ask me.

I rub my face. "Angelina I know what I want and I am positive this is what I want"

She got up. "Well just know you always have a home to come to"

I nod as I got up as well. Before I could react. She wrap her arms around me tightly. I hesitated for a second, before I hug her back. I hear the beating of her rapid heartbeat. I swallow slowly as I ran comb my fingers through her hair.

"Angelina it's okay, I forgive you" I felt wet tears drop on me.

"I know you was doing what was best, you couldn't have taken me, it was too dangerous, buy why didn't you come find me? So many years had passed"

She pull away. "Because I knew you was safe with Luke and Leo, I knew they would protect you from Gerald and his mens"

I frown. "Wait are Luke and Leo apart of The Black Ravens?"

She cock her head to the side. "They didn't tell you?"

I shook my head. Her eyes widen. Rapid knocking occur on my door.

"Enter" I shout.

"Hey kiddo you ready?" Luke ask as he enter.

"She looks pretty, but that dress is- I gave Leo a glare to be quiet.

They wince. "What did we do?" Luke ask nervously as his eyes went to Angelina.

"Forget about Angelina, now why didn't you guys tell me that you both are a part of The Black Ravens" I cross my arms across my chest.

"Hey! We 'were' a part of that, but we're not, we left them like 11 years ago" Leo said.

I frown at the slamming of my door. I look toward the entrance to see piss looking Nicole.

My eyes widen. "Shit" I hiss.

"Shit! Has nothing to do with this" She close the door. "Tell me again, why I heard you went crazy and ran away to a suicide mission" She shout.

I roll my eyes. "It wasn't technically a suicide mission, it was more like a rescue" I play with my fingers.

She cross her arms as she walk over to me. "Explain"

I huff as I sat back on the couch. "Take a seat" this is going to be a long ass story.

I ignore Nicole tears as she hug me. I groan as I try to get her arms from wrap around me. "Nicole its fine, I'm alright"