catching Red:30

"No out of the question" I grip the table tightly as I glare at Nathaniel.

He groan. "Oh come on! Mom would kill us, if you got hurt"

"I don't care, all of you guys are staying here, where it's safe, I need to get her and Cass out of there first, they are my first priority" I look down at the array of guns that's on the table.

Ash chuckle. "Yeah, like we're going to let you die, your setting yourself up for a suicide, that's what he wants"

I frown. "Why do we still keep revolvers?" I grab the pistol and the bullets to put inside.

Luke got up and lean over the table to glare at me. "You're not doing this alone"

"She's not alone" My eyes widen as I look near the door to see Carlos.

I scowl. "What are you doing here?'

He smile as he walk in. "well since you left to a death mission, I thought why not and come join the assassination of Gerald...it'll be a gre-

I sigh. "Short version please" I grab the sniper rifle and examined it.

I scoff as the sniper rifle was pull away from me. "I'll take that thank you very much" Carlos grin as he held it.

I roll my eyes. "Again Carlos why are you here?"

He sat down. "Your family and I'm not going to let you die, I care about you too much"

I mentally aaw. "Thanks Carlos, now stop being mushy and get your ass into gear, we have a Bastard to go kill"

He saluted at me. "Ma'am yes ma'am"

I roll my eyes and put on the bulletproof vest. It's go time.

"Carlos you're going to take out the guards outside with the silencer" I stated as I hand him the sniper.

He pout. "I wanted to be the one to kill Dad" he whine.

I frown. "Shut-up we aren't killing him yet, I have to get them both out of there"

"Now Derek you're going to sneak through the garage that will put you on the other side of the house, you're going to scout the perimeter"

He frown as he turn. "That wasn't the plan"

I roll my eyes. "Well plans change" I loaded the gun with bullets.

He shook his head. "Not my plans, I'm going with you"

I scowl as I felt myself getting angry. "No you are going to fucking search that house or do I need to hog tie your ass in here" I spat.

He chuckle as he turn toward the dirt road. "You wouldn't dare"

I pull back slide on top of barrel to load cartridge into the firing chamber. "Oh I would"

Nathaniel grab the pistol from my hand. "Okay crazy, Derek let's not anger her when she's packing"

I roll my eyes. "I wasn't going to shoot him" I grab another pistol and commence loading them.

"But you nearly shot me TWICE" Nathaniel piped in.

Ashton chuckle. "You're crazy, when you're in killer mood"

"Actually she's unexpected" Nathan added on.

"Can we please get back to the plan?" Carlos whine.

"Thank you, now the five of you are going to stay here" I commence cleaning the revolver.

"What!" They shouted.

I nod. "Yeah I am not getting you guys put in danger, Angelina will kill me, plus I have less to worry about"

"But your our sister" Ashton said.

I stiffen. It got quiet after Ashton said that. You could hear a pin drop. I clear my throat and continue cleaning the revolver.

"You know she's our step-sister, so she's tec-

I groan. "it really don't matter, I'm still going in there, I couldn't care less what you guys think, but you five are staying here" I point at them.

"But what if something happens?" Nathaniel ask.

Tyler smack the back of Nathaniel head. "Why jinx it dumbie?" he narrow his eyes at Nathaniel.

I shook my head. "If something does happen, I want you guys to call the cops"

I put my hair up in a ponytail. "So is everyone ready?" I ask them.

I look out the window to see the yachts and boats outside. We're here.

"Ready" Derek said from the driver's seat.

Carlos clip the bullets pack around him. "Ready"

I look toward the guys. They all nod solemnly except Nathaniel.

"Nathaniel?" I question him.

He sigh as he turn to me. "Just be careful in there"

We turn down the pathway of trees that will lead to the house.

I smile as I ruffle his hair. "Always am"

I made a thumbs up at Derek as he enter the garage. I slowly walk toward the windows and duck under the windows. I grab my Thermal imaging sight. I frown as I saw four men, two females tied to chair. I rub my face as I knew this would be tough.

I hear the crackle of Derek voice through my ear piece. "The kitchen is clear"

"We'll be careful there's four men with Cass and Angelina"

I look back into thermal imaging and look again to see three men instead of four. I frown, where did the other one go? I stiffen as I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around slowly to see a barrel of a gun aim at me. Before I could reach my gun, I saw him stiffen as he went down. I breathe a sigh of relief as I saw a bullet pierce his heart.

"I got your back sis" Carlos chuckle.

I got up slowly and silently head toward the open front door. I walk slowly as I hear Gerald voice.

"Geff, what's happening?" he shout.

I held my pistol out ready to shoot. I took deep breaths as I move like a snail.

"Geff?, Fuck!" I held in my breath as bullets hit 5 inches from where I am.

"Get your ass in here, before I kill you" Gerald shout.

I took a deep breath as it become quiet. I stiffen as I heard thud hit the ground inside.

"Shit, that's it" I heard Cass and Angelina screams.

"I have the little girl! Now you better come out or I'm going to put a bullet through her head"

"Don't go in" Derek said through the ear piece.

"I have to" I whisper.

"You have five seconds!" he shout.

I sigh. "Don't" Derek repeated.

"1" Gerald shout.

I place one foot forward.

"2"

"Angel! It's a trap" Carlos said.

"3"

I took another step. I place my hand on the door knob.

"4"

"Angel I found Neal he's unconscious in the dining room" Derek said.

I pull the doorknob open and grimace as I saw Gerald, Cassie, Angelina and two dead bodies.

He smile. "5"