Catching Red: 7

I smile as the roar of applause. I look over to the dg and nodded at him to play the music. At 0:06-0:22. I spun on the pole. After that the boys came onto the stage and start to do their moves to match the beat. At 0:50 I walk over to them and roll my body as I did little twirls till 1:23. After that I grab Nathan hand as we dance together to the beat. At 1:53 when Michelle voice rose. I spun across each of them as each one twirl me till I got to Nathaniel. When the beat came at 1:57 I pull Nathaniel toward me on the beat. When it got to 2:08 we grind on each other. He spun me and then dip me quickly onto each side.

After that they dance to the beat. At 2:23 I did pirouette till 2:38. Then I bend down slowly. When 2:53 water pour onto us. I push my hair back so water spray out and I got up slowly. When 3:00 I raise my arms up and twist my body around quickly while my hands whip quickly. I walk over to the pole and held onto it tightly. As the song got to its point I start to work the pole. I smile as the crowd stood up. I look at the guys upside down from my position. I was kind of holding the pole tightly. I seem to have put on some weight. My arms burn as I held onto the pole tightly to not fall on my head. My legs was on top wrap tightly around the pole. As my head was on the bottom and my arms wrap tightly.

I uncurl my legs and push to land on my feet. I fix my bra and bow. I grab the red robe off the floor. I open the picnic basket and threw out condoms and lingerie out to the crowd. I wave bye and exit the stage. I took a deep breath and lean on the wall to catch my breath. My heart was still beating at a fast pace. I can feel the burn in my arms and legs. I look down at my legs and pinch the skin. I need to check my weight. I walk down the hall toward my dressing room. I smile as I pick up the bouquet of red roses. I smile at Luke generosity. I pull the weight scale out from under the couch.

I look at the bottle of water that was calling me. I shook my head and stop onto the scale. I scowl at the number that determines my weight. I have gain weight. I close my eyes tightly and took a deep breath. Fuck this is not good. My eyes widen as the knock at my door. "Becca its chase" I push the demon under my couch. I grab my robe and tied it on. "Come in" I pull my damp wig off my head. "Oh you're not dr-"no it's all right" I walk over to the stool and sat upon it. He walk over to the couch and sat down.

My eyes lower to his damp black curls. I skim his red tone skin. I watch as his muscles flex as he crack his knuckles. My eyes lower to the weight scale that was under the couch. The dreaded number ran circles through my head. I repeat the number over and over in my head. I snap out of my anger, as I hear Chase calls my name. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" He look up at the clock. "Well the guys and I was wondering if you want to go out for some pizza and Pasta, Luke mentioned that you loved that" I look back at the scale and bit the inside of my cheek.

"Maybe another time, I'm kind of tired, but you guys go have fun, you guys deserves it after tonight" he frown for a few seconds, then smile a little. "Oh okay, well I'll see you tomorrow night" I nod as he got up from the couch and walk towards the door. I wave as he left. I turn around and look at my reflection. I walk toward the back of the mirror and remove the tape paper. I unfold it and wrote down the weight number. 90 pounds.

I huff as I bend down to catch my breath. I look around the empty park. I took a deep breath and push myself to run more. My heart beat was beating fast, my limbs was burning, as my thighs as well. My body want to rest, but I ignore it as I push myself. I don't know how long I was running. The wind felt so good as I ran. My lungs was burning. I wipe the perspiration from my face and continue. As I went for another round, my body collide with a bones and soft material. I look up to see Nathaniel. I back away and try to catch my breath. "Hi" I breathe. He raise his brow and remove his ear buds from his ear. "Are you okay?" I nod as I try to inhale. My lungs was burning. "You look like your- I push him away and cough at the ground and try to inhale air. Once I can inhale properly, I turn back to see his arms around my waist. "Come on let's- I move away from him. "Thanks for the concern, but I'm fine" he scoff and grab my arm. I scowl and pull my arms away as he drag me to the parking lot. "You don't need to-"shut up, I'm taking you home" before I had time to say anything, he open the passenger car door.

I frown and stare at him. "You could stare all you want, you're getting in the car either way" I look back toward the empty park, as the sun heat radiates the park. I groan as I can see the heat rolling in. "fine" I sat on the seat and wait patiently for him to come. He slide into his seat and turn the Air conditioner onto to full blast. I look at my reflection as I couldn't see outside, since the windows was tint black. "What are you doing out there early this morning?" I close my eyes. "Jogging" he sigh and pull over. I try to look out the window. "Thanks for the ride" he didn't say a word and exit the car.

I roll my eyes and step out the car, only to realize I wasn't home, but at a café. I look to see him already inside. I look around and didn't recognize where we were. So I had no way of going home on my own. I frown and was about to walk inside, when I realize I must smell like musk. No thanks. I lean onto his car waiting for him to come out. After 10 minutes of just watching him sip his coffee, I got tired of it and march inside. I sat down across from him and was about to give him a piece of my mind, when he slid a bottle of water toward me. I raise my brow up at him. He sigh and place his coffee down. "That's water, H2o, it is an l-"I grit my teeth. "I know what it is boy" I seethe.

He chuckle and sip his coffee. "Boy I'm older than you" i sat down and look at the water. "Just by a year" he look down at my water. "By height and maturity as well" I look out the window. "Whatever" I wish I had my phone with me to distract me, but sadly, I forgot it home. "So as I was saying, why were you near death this morning?" I groan "I told you before I was jogging" he snort "I've seen people jog and what you did was not jogging"

I look down at the carved names on the table. I trace the name of the couple hearts and names. "Excuse me" we look up to see a waitress with orange messy bun. She had the café logo on it. The café was call Coffee Hearts, hmm catchy I guess. She held up a marker. "We have a tradition that every customer must write their names on a part of the café" We raise our brow at this. We look at each other and shrug. I grab a red marker and walk over to a wall. I wrote down Miss Red Riding Hood. I look over at Nathaniel as he drove an arrow toward my name and wrote down. Her Big Bad wolf. "Now this cafe will be a popular attraction"

I look toward him and cross my arms. "Care to elaborate?" he pull the top down onto the marker. "well once clubbers hear that Big bad wolves has been here, they'll come here hoping to see me, since I strip so perfectly". I snort. "oh yeah strangers will want to come see a boy" he frown and lean closer toward me. He press his chest against mine's. I blush as his heat came onto me. He smile and pull away. "Now does that feel like a boy?" I roll my eyes. "Big deal you have a chest" he smile as something flash into his eyes. "I wouldn't say it was a chest, but I can assure you it is big" I smile "really, you know I forgot there was pills for that, you should stop before it gets too big and they have to push a needle into it..." I walk past him and smile. "Just letting you know" I walk out the café toward his car.