Catching Red: 9

Becca school outfit on the side

"I'll take you if you eat something before you leave" what? I sigh. "I already ate" I reply. Chase frown and cross his arm. "Really?" I roll my eyes. "Yes really, now I don't mind taking the bus home, if you can't take me?" Nathaniel groan. "Guys stop being dumb and stupid, I'll take her home jeez" I smile and walk over to Nathaniel motorcycle. He hand me the red helmet and I place it on my head. I wrap my hands around his waist tightly and wait for the adrenaline to commence. I look up and smile as we reach home. I remove the helmet and got off the bike. I hand it over to him. "Thanks" he nod and place his helmet on and rode off.

I jump as there was a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Emily pointing at the board. My eyes widen at the work that we had to do. Ms.hawerd actually wants us to do all that. I roll my eyes and they say parenting class is easy. I look at Emily as she walk over to the computers to start her work. I look toward the sub that was texting. I sigh and walk over to Emily. I sat down and log in. I yawn as I read the passage over and over. "I blame you for this" I told her as I type the answers. She chuckle "hey! I didn't tell you this class was easy, I said it would be fun" I click on the answer choice and read the question. "You call this fun?" I ask her.

She ignore me and toss me a kit-Kat. I look toward the chocolate and bit the inside of my cheek. "No thanks" I continue to type up my answers to submit. I pause as I typed another letter, when I felt Emily hand on my forehead. "You okay?" I ask her. She raise her brow at me. "You asking me if I'm okay, are you okay Becca? You never turn down chocolate" I shrug and went back to my work. I felt Emily stare on me as I submit my work online. I was about to take the test, when the bell rang. I sigh log out then log out the computer. We grab our things and exit the classroom.

"So cafeteria?" Emily ask me. I shiver as the arctic air conditioner that blew on students. We made our way to the vending machines. "How about library?" I ask her as I the machine took my dollar. "Sure" I lower down to grab my water bottle. I watch as Emily got her hot chip and Popcorn. She frown as she saw me only have water with me. Before she could ask me a question, Nathaniel walk over to us. I raise my brow over at him. "You're blocking my thirst red"

I narrow my eyes at him, as he call me that. We are so going to have a discussions about this. I move out the way and grab Emily hand as I walk away toward the library. I open the library door and let go of Emily's hand. I smile and walk toward the back of the library, where we was secluded by a shelf of books. I took a sip of water and search for a book to read. I hear the sound of chips opening.

"Who was the cutie?"

I pick up a book and read the summary. "Just a worker who works with Luke"

"Well he's hot"

I shrug and place the book back as it didn't catch my attention. My eyes widen as I remember the fifty shades of grey book in my bag. I sat down and retrieve it from my bag. I turn toward the page where I left off. I felt her stare through me. I place the book down.

"Okay Em ask away"

She smile "do you like him?"

"No, next question"

"Why he call you Red?"

                I swallow down my saliva, as I thought of something. A lightbulb appear over my head as I thought of something.

"Because when Luke invited them over for dinner, I was wearing a sundress, and when I sat down, he saw a hint of my red underwear, when his fork fell, so yeah"